+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 236 of 410 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Explain
    His contract is with revolution sports not us. It is they and not us who will pick up the remainder of any fee after Alaves take their considerable cut.

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    His contract is with revolution sports not us. It is they and not us who will pick up the remainder of any fee after Alaves take their considerable cut.
    Isn't third party ownership banned, is that not what the whole Carlos Tevez thing was about a few years back?

Isn't third party ownership banned, is that not what the whole Carlos Tevez thing was about a few years back?
    There's obviously a loophole been used if that's the case. But his contract is definitely with them. I'm led to believe this is the only reason he's at United.

That's my understanding too.

There's obviously a loophole been used if that's the case. But his contract is definitely with them. I'm led to believe this is the only reason he's at United.
    How can your be so sure? And, even if you are right, how can you know the content of the contract between Revolution Sports and United?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    How can your be so sure? And, even if you are right, how can you know the content of the contract between Revolution Sports and United?
    Because I'm Tony Asghar! Why are you always so quick to dismiss information that doesn't fall in the club's favour? Just because you don't want it to be true doesn't mean that it's not.

P.S it's a public forum and if you think I'm going to put someone's livelihood at risk to satisfy your scepticism, you're wrong.

Because I'm Tony Asghar! Why are you always so quick to dismiss information that doesn't fall in the club's favour? Just because you don't want it to be true doesn't mean that it's not.

P.S it's a public forum and if you think I'm going to put someone's livelihood at risk to satisfy your scepticism, you're wrong.
    Christ it was a fair question. I'm not dismissing anything, if you have sources at the club then that's the answer.

The other question I had is a fair one though. Presumably there is a contract between Revolution Sports and United allowing him to play for us? Can you be sure there isn't compensation for United if he's sold?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Christ it was a fair question. I'm not dismissing anything, if you have sources at the club then that's the answer.

The other question I had is a fair one though. Presumably there is a contract between Revolution Sports and United allowing him to play for us? Can you be sure there isn't compensation for United if he's sold?
    There must be a contract between SR and United, yes. And no, I've no idea if there's compensation due to us if he's sold but given the fact his former club are due 40% I'd be highly surprised.

If your information is correct then I'm afraid it's going to open a gigantic can of worms in regard to Ogren, Revolution and the benefits accruing to the club finances (or not) if we recruit and sell a player on without any benefit to the clubs financials.

ie if TA said to MO look I've got this great player lined up who'll get us out of the Championship but when we sell him the club gets zip. Why would Ogren agree to that?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    If your information is correct then I'm afraid it's going to open a gigantic can of worms in regard to Ogren, Revolution and the benefits accruing to the club finances (or not) if we recruit and sell a player on without any benefit to the clubs financials.

ie if TA said to MO look I've got this great player lined up who'll get us out of the Championship but when we sell him the club gets zip. Why would Ogren agree to that?
    Perhaps Ogren has a vested interested in Revolution Sports?

Page 236 of 410 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)