+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 247 of 410 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    If he leaves in the summer Alaves get nothing from their 40% and Revolution Sports get nothing too. Is it not worth Revolution Sports to get Fuchs to sign an extension if he doesn't go in this window?
    Guessing if what SB21 is saying is true and they own his contract and pay his wage they probably have him on a longer contract than their loan spell with utd.So once loan spell come to an end then they will take him to another club on loan keep paying his wages or try to sell his contract to a football team .Would be great if they lent him to us again for another couple of seasons and kept paying his wages or if they released him from his contract with them and we signed him up and payed his wages ourselfs.Really don't think it's true though.

McNulty officially in on loan for the season

https://tv.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/video/1996

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    315pm on Friday....we have apparently got 2 players that will HOPEFULLY get signed before tomorrows game.....wakey wakey United! Honestly...how is everyone not going mental at this? We have lost Shankland and we are busy wondering who Fuchs is making money for if he gets sold! We have been promised signings since the end of last season....where are they? Charlie was only signed quickly because he is Tams mate FFS! Our flukey win against Rangers has bought the management more time to drag out our lack of transfer activity and I fear its gonna take a defeat by Ayr to focus our attention again!
    For the love of all things holy.....GET SOME CREATIVITY BOUGHT FOR THIS TEAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Sorry there is not enough greeting being done on here just now for you Tends to happen when you'r club win 5 of their first 6 matchs of the season and beat the champions who are on a 40 game unbeaten run gives the place a little boost of positivity.You are right though and a win for ayr tomorrow will bring all the negativity you are missing so much back to the board.Don't worry to much if utd beat ayr a loss to the daintys or tarts in next couple of week will have the same affect.
    Some of us were going mental weeks ago!!!

Whilst the football has been a distraction, it's probably more an acceptance that we aren't going to get what we want, so there's no point arguing about it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Ach well, we'll maybe see Chalmers in February or something.
    12 weeks is the suggestion on EF.

I'll be happier when we bring in the Finnish lad and another striker plus the creative midfielder. I'm afraid though that I've now seen the light and expect we will see only one addition, 2 if Robson leaves and we need to replace him. This leaves us weaker than last season and more unbalanced than ever. We will have central defenders having to queue to get on the bench but will have only 18 year old rookie strikers to fallback on. And if I hear the word ****ing hopefully again!! 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Some of us were going mental weeks ago!!!

Whilst the football has been a distraction, it's probably more an acceptance that we aren't going to get what we want, so there's no point arguing about it anymore.
    I think this is now where I'm at. The high of last weekend has been dampened by the lack of incoming and this today does not feel exciting at all.

Was just thinking when reading an earlier reply that it was maybe an hour too early for us to announce a new arrival.

Welcome back Mark, and hope you get a chance in a better position! TC, please dont be tempted to put Clark in at no10 and look back at what Mark and Nicky are capable of!

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    I actually think this is a great bit of business by the club.

Then again, if we were to bring in Niskanen and the Irandust fella I'd be over the moon and putting on my happy clappy gloves once more 😁

Page 247 of 410 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)