+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 248 of 410 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I actually think this is a great bit of business by the club.
    I hope so. Hopefully being our main striker will give him the boost I think he needs. Definitely wasn't playing like a boy who enjoyed his time here last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Then again, if we were to bring in Niskanen and the Irandust fella I'd be over the moon and putting on my happy clappy gloves once more 😁
    I'm trying not to get too excited by this Niskanen fella. The level he's playing at has me questioning how good he actually is. We've done a hell of a lot of chasing to get the boy however, so someone somewhere must see something in him and our track record of signing guys over the last 12 months has been decent when you think Edwards, Fuchs, McNulty, Mulgrew & Carson, so fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I hope so. Hopefully being our main striker will give him the boost I think he needs. Definitely wasn't playing like a boy who enjoyed his time here last year.
    Yeah, he was played in a position he didn't like which was crazy. With LS gone the door is open for him to show what he can do, no excuses.

Listening to radio 5 last night and Stephen Robinson (now Morecambe manager) was on. He was saying, as a transfer policy, he looks for players that tend to be younger but have had injury problems and such like. The theory being their talent doesn't go away, they just need to be on the pitch to prove it. Interesting and pretty risky strategy but I guess worked for him at Motherwell.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I actually think this is a great bit of business by the club.
    Agree 100% TTT. Played in his natural position I think he can be real threat this season as long as we can get him some decent service. I think he is an excellent finisher and has great vision for a pass and excellent touch and control. Best of luck Mark, go prove all the doubters wrong.

This is his last year of contract so he'll need to sell himself for a future contract.

well i got one factual piece of info for once and see he has signed today on loan. Great news as is he will be much better as our number 9 than a square peg in a round hole. The fin guy has agreed contract and its permit of course. also another player near signing. not done but a scottish midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    well i got one factual piece of info for once and see he has signed today on loan. Great news as is he will be much better as our number 9 than a square peg in a round hole. The fin guy has agreed contract and its permit of course. also another player near signing. not done but a scottish midfielder.
    Jamie Walker?

I hope the Finn is already over here isolating pending his permit and not coming over once that's settled as that's just another delay in getting him involved.

Happy with McNulty but we really could do with that creative midfielder in now.

Tony Andreu probably the last one to fit that bill. Fuchs must stay too,really can't afford to lose him after losing the quality of LS.

Page 248 of 410 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)