+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 298 of 410 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

That boy maybe doesnt have a great goal scoring record but he cant half bang them in. This type of signing reminds me of (wait for it) Ciftci - and he was alright (ok younger too but..)

Played alongside McNulty at Coventry...so they should have a decent idea of how their partnership would work. Happy if this goes ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Played alongside McNulty at Coventry...so they should have a decent idea of how their partnership would work. Happy if this goes ahead!
    I'm still no convinced we McNulty. There's defo a player in there, but where does he fit in to this side??? Clarke has been given the chance that I always wanted him to get yet..........

What is obvious is that we do really need someone to lead the line, no-one is dominating up there.

Shame too, this is a "no bad" side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Heard from a Coventry fan that he was a cult figure there, much loved and had a great partnership with McNulty when they were in league two - let’s be honest most of the spl is about league two / league one level so should suit us

Deemed by Cov not good enough for championship but then that’s above our level.

I’ll be pleased if this goes through 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Heard from a Coventry fan that he was a cult figure there, much loved and had a great partnership with McNulty when they were in league two - let’s be honest most of the spl is about league two / league one level so should suit us

It never ceases to amaze me how some fans up here put our game down. League 2, phuckme.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

Rumours circulating that McNulty needs an op and the loan deal will end because of that. Always sorry to hear things like this, if true, but this guy might be a whole lot better if he's been training to the required standard.

Get him in and give him 2-3 bounce games over the international break to get his sharpness up.

He might not be a 20 goal a season striker, but we need someone who can hold the ball up and bring others into play, its what you need from your central striker in a 4-3-3 system.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how some fans up here put our game down. League 2, phuckme.
    I agree Terry, we can easily compete with the bottom half of their championship at least. English leagues well overhyped Its hoofball down there.

Any news on the Maxime B transfer ??!!

Seems to have gone quiet which is always a worry

Sorely Hibs are not in for him - tbf he has been available since the summer so if anyone else wanted him should have happened by now.

I am though hoping this transfer happens 🤞🤞🤞

Page 298 of 410 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)