+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 376 of 410 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Mcdonald signing is great stuff - not sure he will play tomorrow though but who knows. Exactly what we need.
    We don't need or want him to play. Just running up and down the touchline should be sufficient to generate maximum seethage.

harkes could be going with two mids coming in - so McDonald seems to be one and McGrath we apparently are interested in. if not that Hibs have Allan. all just rumours on internet but this is the most exciting January window in years for us lol albeit mostly cause we keep selling and loaning players but makes you hope (that's what kills you) we have a couple coming in. Whats Alex Nichola doing nowadays??

harkes could be going with two mids coming in - so McDonald seems to be one and McGrath we apparently are interested in. if not that Hibs have Allan. all just rumours on internet but this is the most exciting January window in years for us lol albeit mostly cause we keep selling and loaning players but makes you hope (that's what kills you) we have a couple coming in. Whats Alex Nichola doing nowadays??
    I actually checked earlier, he is retired and now a fireman. So we are safe!

Mcdonald signing is great stuff - not sure he will play tomorrow though but who knows. Exactly what we need.
    Is he though? If say exactly what we need is a player like Jota from Celtic, obviously not gonna be as good as him but that type of player. 2 of them really.

That being said im happy to wait and see what Mcdonald brings to the team but i still dont see our issues being rectified here.

Turning down Aberdeen and Hibs to come here would be weird, but I'd take him

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    We don't need or want him to play. Just running up and down the touchline should be sufficient to generate maximum seethage.
    indeed - although is game in doubt? trolley has lodged itself in old hvn stand and can't be removed as its now consider its a supporting wall. but the pish stained mattress has completely ruined the executive dr noodles corporate executive first class suite.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Turning down Aberdeen and Hibs to come here would be weird, but I'd take him

only what I've read but Hibs offer was decline (they will prob come back) and ban haven't bid yet (they will probably outbid) - so yeah its Aberdeen for the lad isn't it lol

only what I've read but Hibs offer was decline (they will prob come back) and ban haven't bid yet (they will probably outbid) - so yeah its Aberdeen for the lad isn't it lol
    Shows how Utd need to focus on bringing through the youth and look outside the box with our scouting for signings, outside of the Old firm, with odd exception hibs, hearts and Aberdeen mop up the rest of the best. Hibs have constantly just raided St Mirren.

It just wouldn't be last day of the window without a mention of ex players coming back to the club.
    Nadir (a previous usual suspect) has let us down this year obviously so any word of Ryan Gauld or Johnny Russell coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Skolcorner View Post
    It just wouldn't be last day of the window without a mention of ex players coming back to the club.
    Nadir (a previous usual suspect) has let us down this year obviously so any word of Ryan Gauld or Johnny Russell coming back?
    ken its sad nadir isn't on the bulls!t stuff I post now but I tell you this I would love it if the noel hunt money came through.

Page 376 of 410 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)