+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 85 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Talk (2021-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Just curious, have you ever posted a positive response to anything, ever?
    you obviously have a fantastic memory if you can remember all my posts . By the way do you think Lewis wing will be a Rotherham player. I hope so . There you go there’s me being positive. Try and find others .

I do so apologise for not being an happy clapper .

<> Walsall <>

Sign - 20 year old goalkeeper Carl Rushworth, on a season long loan from Brighton.

<> Luton Town <>

Sign - 22 year old striker Admiral Muskwe , undisclosed fee from Leicester City.
    .......... He should keep the club afloat in the championship.

<> Tranmere Rovers <>

Ex-Sheffield United 35 year old player Mark Duffy training with Tranmere Rovers,
    looking for a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    <> Luton Town <>

Sign - 22 year old striker Admiral Muskwe , undisclosed fee from Leicester City.
    .......... He should keep the club afloat in the championship.
    Will be sink or swim with that signing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    <> Matt Crooks <>

Been reported a unnamed championship club have bid £750,000 plus add on's for
    Matt Crooks, which reportedly could rise to 1.25m.
    But reported the Millers want a bigger fee upfront.

Middlesbrough are said to have joined interest in Matt Crooks.

<> Unnamed Premiership midfielder <>

Reported the Millers are in for a season long loan of a premiership club midfielder player,
    who has come through the ranks of the academy, Paul Warne given the nod regarding
    how good the player is.
    ELK, I've already said to my Son that Stewart will hold out for as much as he can. Come the start of the season, if no one has come in for Crookes then £750,000 plus add ons will be snapped up thinking we've done a good deal because Crooks only cost us £200,000 to bring in. Fast forward a season and he'll be worth £3Million plus because other clubs no how to sell.

Players in last year of their contract worth by our terms a decent fee will have to be sold this summer window otherwise get to the January window what we will get for them will be bout half amount of this window. Next summer go for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Players in last year of their contract worth by our terms a decent fee will have to be sold this summer window otherwise get to the January window what we will get for them will be bout half amount of this window. Next summer go for nothing.
    gru, I get some of your point but, we have a player in Crooks worth in excess of £1 Million pounds according to the club.
    Yes, if he hasn't been sold pre season and it comes to January then one or two things may have happened.

1. He's playing out of his skin for us so come January more clubs are after him.

2. He's having a mediocre season but, he is helping us to play well, bag the points and we are in a good position to push for the play offs or even better, auto promotion.

So, what does the club do? Sell him on the cheap way under his value then some other club bumps his price up and benefits from our stupidity in selling cheap or, we keep him and he sees his contract out helping us on to better things?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, I get some of your point but, we have a player in Crooks worth in excess of £1 Million pounds according to the club.
    Yes, if he hasn't been sold pre season and it comes to January then one or two things may have happened.

1. He's playing out of his skin for us so come January more clubs are after him.

2. He's having a mediocre season but, he is helping us to play well, bag the points and we are in a good position to push for the play offs or even better, auto promotion.

So, what does the club do? Sell him on the cheap way under his value then some other club bumps his price up and benefits from our stupidity in selling cheap or, we keep him and he sees his contract out helping us on to better things?
    Don't give a player away get something to near his value. Usually panic sets in & if you wait will get that.

Page 85 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast