+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Far-right takeover of Dundee Mad

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Totally agree with that Islay. Taintedice goes way beyond reasoned debate and imo is just a troll and should have been barred from this forum long ago not for his views which I don't agree with but for his treatment of other posters. Moderators.................!!!!!
    You must have failed to notice the pile-on on here directed at me, and for what, I hardly post on here any more as I can't be arsed with the continued conspiracy BS being spouted by the goon squad.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am devastated to see that you have restarted posting on Dundee Mad. I hope that you are not planning to wreck this forum like you did with Scotland Mad.
    It has been a pleasure to have had a reasoned debate on this forum without having to read your twisted posts.
    Your bigoted views are no longer of any concern to me, and I haven't started posting on Dundee-Mad, I am posting on this thread which you are more than welcome to not post on. Idiot. Let's not forget you are banned from the Dark Blues Forum for your unacceptable behaviour on there.

As for wrecking Scotland-Mad, little fecal freaks like major_cuunt didn't even register on there, phukk knows why its appeared on here 4 years after that forum died.
    Last edited by Taintedice; 13-07-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Not at all but it was a late one celebrating Italy's win, hope that is alright with you, I know how 'british' this forum is.
    What part of Italy is your family from

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Schemo

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Is that it then, this forum is now so anti-Scotland, no-one is allowed to laugh at England any more?

What a sad state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Schemo
    Lochee, actually

How you been keeping, how are the ulcers, with all that angst about lockdowns and governments trying to control you?

Totally agree with that Islay. Taintedice goes way beyond reasoned debate and imo is just a troll and should have been barred from this forum long ago not for his views which I don't agree with but for his treatment of other posters. Moderators.................!!!!!
    Having re-read this, I checked out a few of your posts, what a horrible individual you are. I am aware you are old so it's not your fault and you can't do anything about it, but I despair that people like you are on here.

To repeat, sad state of affairs.

Lochee, actually

How you been keeping, how are the ulcers, with all that angst about lockdowns and governments trying to control you?
    Lochee ain't a scheme....but schemo means something different in Italian.....I'm sure you know that.

Tickety boo.

Having re-read this, I checked out a few of your posts, what a horrible individual you are. I am aware you are old so it's not your fault and you can't do anything about it, but I despair that people like you are on here.

To repeat, sad state of affairs.
    If you had set about making a post simply to prove my point you could not have done a better job. Why all the name calling and hostility? There is no need for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Lochee ain't a scheme....but schemo means something different in Italian.....I'm sure you know that.

Tickety boo.
    No parliamo Italian scusa

If you had set about making a post simply to prove my point you could not have done a better job. Why all the name calling and hostility? There is no need for it.
    You were being aggressive towards me which was entirely your choice, I did not provoke you in the slightest. If you start giving someone abuse in the street, what do you think is going to happen, the person will buy you an ice-cream?

Drop the british nationalist pish, it's a football forum
    Last edited by Taintedice; 13-07-2021 at 07:49 PM.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)