+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Far-right takeover of Dundee Mad

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I recently posted that I thought that Tainted was not a Dundee supporter as he never posted on any Dundee FC topics.
    Hopefully this board will now get back to something like normal where posters can have a reasoned discussion without having to do battle with Tainted.
    You are a repulsive auld bigot but I think that's fine on here, it's far-right Mad after all

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    'Mischaracterise people and events', great wording.

I went to Kirkton High so I just call him a liar.
    "I have him on ignore, I don't even know if he posts or not"

What an absolute mess you are, so glad it was me who did that to you

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'd never looked at that Scotland Mad site before but would echo what RRoS and Hmac have said - firstly Wow and secondly it's now very clear that Taintedice is either the blatant troll I've been calling him out as, has learning difficulties, an alcohol abuse problem, has long term emotional problems or has a combination of these four things. Whichever it is help is definitely needed there.

His MO on Scotland Mad seems to have been the same as it on here - encourage controversy, have his views called out for the nonsense they are, throw insults at anyone that susses him out then disappear only to emerge later in the hope that people have forgotten the previous rant.

Pretty sure he's not a Dundee fan so hopefully he'll move on and find another board to hassle.
    Some rant for a person who hasn't read any of my posts for 2 years

Ah well, thankfully I haven't damaged you mentally, I always hate to annoy racists.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Based on this and the flurries of posts on here I’ll not be engaging with Tainted any more.

Either he’s got got severe drink problems or learning difficulties, Neither of these worthy of ridicule.

Hope the guy gets whatever help he needs. ��
    Winding up people on this forum with dodgy political views gets this response, really?

Interestingly enough, when the subject of this forum was DFC (long time ago) and the abusive regime of DFCSS (under deeranged and pals), I don't remember you disagreeing with me much.
    Last edited by Taintedice; 12-07-2021 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Winding up people on this forum with dodgy political views gets this response, really?

Interestingly enough, when the subject of this forum was DFC (long time ago) and the abusive regime of DFCSS (under deeranged and pals), I don't remember you disagreeing with me much.
    Be a bit of a hangover today, absolute belter

So if I agree on one thing I have to agree on all?

If you read my post I said either of the things are not worthy of ridicule, you’d become a caricature of a poster.

There are political views and there are political views you don’t agree with. Neither have much to do with football.

You are a repulsive auld bigot but I think that's fine on here, it's far-right Mad after all
    I am devastated to see that you have restarted posting on Dundee Mad. I hope that you are not planning to wreck this forum like you did with Scotland Mad.
    It has been a pleasure to have had a reasoned debate on this forum without having to read your twisted posts.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am devastated to see that you have restarted posting on Dundee Mad. I hope that you are not planning to wreck this forum like you did with Scotland Mad.
    It has been a pleasure to have had a reasoned debate on this forum without having to read your twisted posts.
    Totally agree with that Islay. Taintedice goes way beyond reasoned debate and imo is just a troll and should have been barred from this forum long ago not for his views which I don't agree with but for his treatment of other posters. Moderators.................!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Be a bit of a hangover today, absolute belter
    Not at all but it was a late one celebrating Italy's win, hope that is alright with you, I know how 'british' this forum is.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    So if I agree on one thing I have to agree on all?

If you read my post I said either of the things are not worthy of ridicule, you’d become a caricature of a poster.

There are political views and there are political views you don’t agree with. Neither have much to do with football.
    This forum has little to do with football, the odd thread about crowds but mostly it's (right-wing) politics. Completely toxic as a result.

Obviously there's a few snowflakes on here who are a bit upset at their extremist views being called out but not my worry.

Patel never did come back for those two 'illegal immigrants', did she.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)