+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cormack Live now!

Cormack Live now!

Has anyone heard that we are going through a prawcess?

Right Mr. Gunn, now you've been promoted you can afford to buy us more than a pint next time in Cork!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Right Mr. Gunn, now you've been promoted you can afford to buy us more than a pint next time in Cork!!!
    Ha !! That's my first request to iur fab new D.o.F. . Get the new gaffer back to pre season in Cork !!!!

Missed that ttrip down ther e on the Lexmoto this year !!!

Fair play to the club and Cormack in general for the transparency these days , it really is a breath of fresh air and like day and night from the old regime.

Exciting times ahead , I’m not overly enthused by the D.O.F thing but hopefully it works out well for us .

Meh. Filigree froth.

“We trained hard—but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we were reorganised. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganising, and what a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while actually producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralisation.”

Gaius Petronius Arbiter
    c. AD66 (Hurst 2, Peters)

So now that we are looking for a head of football recruitment I really hope Mr Gunn gets intouch with our very own Hans Gillhaus who is a fantastic scout.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    So now that we are looking for a head of football recruitment I really hope Mr Gunn gets intouch with our very own Hans Gillhaus who is a fantastic scout.
    Never mind just scout, he’s probably still a better option up front than most of the white Mcinnes signed.

Quote Originally Posted by don_in View Post
    Never mind just scout, he’s probably still a better option up front than most of the white Mcinnes signed.
    Racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Racist.
    Brown lives matter ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast