+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Magpie Circle Monday

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Is that Mace telling us he knows lots of people in the game? That's not like him...

He reminds me a lot of Alan Hardy. Make of that what you will. I'll give this one a miss.
    Hardy & Mace are two peas in a pod, identical ego’s that’s why they were on the board together & both sadly contributed to the clubs downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm sure that beth kept saying I just echoed what Don's said..!
    I'm think there is room on the bandwagon as the driver of the choo choo has done so many u turns he doesn't know which way hes facing.Rumuor has it the train will be heading for solihull once the Messiah reappears from his cave.
    I never wanted him sacked, we need to stop sacking managers and give them time. That's the trouble with owners they dont give managers enough time,they should have waited untill the of the season before sacking Ardley.
    I would have waited to get rid of Ardley at the end of the season.!
    We sack managers to soon.!
    I back the owners in replacing Ardley
    All thoughts from the train driver chairman laddo he's got more splinters up his arse from that fence than Marc almond has had co ck5 up there in a lifetime.!
    Stay classy Ken.

Safe to say i'm no longer on ignore. Not that you can tell the difference#infatuated?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I echo those sentiments, Biffa. AFAIA, all those on 'Circle' and all the lads on 'Notts County Talk' produce their progs gratis, in their own time and at their own expense and of course our very own 'stats' man Mr Og and his co producers deserve a mention and our thanks as well.
    Cheers mate.

I echo those sentiments, Biffa. AFAIA, all those on 'Circle' and all the lads on 'Notts County Talk' produce their progs gratis, in their own time and at their own expense and of course our very own 'stats' man Mr Og and his co producers deserve a mention and our thanks as well.
    Yeah, absolutely right.
    Mace's Magpie Circle is really good. I enjoy his presentation style - it's even more watchable because he's prepared to say stuff and give his opinion. Every fan who has spent decades supporting the club has certainly earned that right

Here here. I enjoy his great site a lot. Plus one of the best posters on the board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123