+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magpie Circle Monday

Magpie Circle Monday

Delighted that
    @CharlieSlater15
    joins us on the live
    @MagpieCirclePod
    on Monday 7pm. Discussing play-off qualification, fans return to Meadow Lane and future recruitment policy. 2nd show on Wednesday to preview last regular season trip to Bromley.

43.25 ish

Ooer......''I know a lot of people in the game but I don't know many who have a decent word to say about Mo Ross''.

Watched about half of this before giving up. Amazing that Mace makes no mention of his earlier show's apocalypse predictions. Charlie had some good views about having the crowd back but heard nothing from the female guest, again, don't know why she bothers. Amazing that there is no conversation between contributors, just Mace. I imagine it is what a talk show hosted by Laddo would be like!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    43.25 ish

Ooer......''I know a lot of people in the game but I don't know many who have a decent word to say about Mo Ross''.
    Sshhhh
    If u wanna keep getting your podcasts unfiltered!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Charlie had some good views about having the crowd back but heard nothing from the female guest, again, don't know why she bothers. !
    It was explained at the start that Charlie would have to leave half way through the stream, so the first half was largely given over to him.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    43.25 ish

Funny how we've picked up since the 1st game he was sacked,

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Watched about half of this before giving up. Amazing that Mace makes no mention of his earlier show's apocalypse predictions. Charlie had some good views about having the crowd back but heard nothing from the female guest, again, don't know why she bothers. Amazing that there is no conversation between contributors, just Mace. I imagine it is what a talk show hosted by Laddo would be like!
    Woody just fill out the application form and I'm sure they will let join #fanclub

I watched first 15 mins and was interested to see how the host more than once highlighted his successful playoff prediciton after everyone told him he was crazy for thinking so. Fair play although Those praising comments that were read out were probably planted there by Mace.

Yet no mention of his prior OTT critical long drawn out comments regarding IB and/or the recruitment approach adopted by the owners.
    Maybe he publically apologised and took quite a few big steps backwards on a previous episode that I've not seen?

I wonder if he still thinks we will have "monumental issues" next season?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Woody just fill out the application form and I'm sure they will let join #fanclub

I watched first 15 mins and was interested to see how the host more than once highlighted his successful playoff prediciton after everyone told him he was crazy for thinking so. Fair play although Those praising comments that were read out were probably planted there by Mace.

Yet no mention of his prior OTT critical long drawn out comments regarding IB and/or the recruitment approach adopted by the owners.
    Maybe he publicly apologised and took quite a few big steps backwards on a previous episode that I've not seen?

I wonder if he still thinks we will have "monumental issues" next season?
    I think this is about right.. Very happy to tell how he got his ' prediction' right but not much else worth note. I too only really watched 15 minute's worth but that's about all I can handle. On his Mo Ross comments, seem very easy to make, now he has gone.not sure if he ever made them before , but maybe I missed it. Happy to stand corrected

Tonight's episode:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast