+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Mellon gone and Hughes incoming

Adam Ashgar is 20/1 to be appointed next manager on sky bet. That would really sends us fans into meltdown 😂😂😂

Tam Courts is 10/1 on - which would suggest that is a done deal

Scottish and local newspapers such as The Courier don't seem to be doing much to unravel the mystery of what happened behind the scenes leading to MM leaving the club - normally you would expect a local paper to investigate this matter to get the the bottom of what happened - perhaps they were met with a stone wall ?

Also, who will be on the interview panel for the new manager ? Perhaps Tam Courts is seen as a "yes man" ?

One thing is for certain - MM knows more about football than Ashgar will ever know. I find this whole matter very concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Adam Ashgar is 20/1 to be appointed next manager on sky bet. That would really sends us fans into meltdown ������

If every fan season ticket holder or not sent a similar message by EMail to DUFC as i did today Tam will go from 1/10 ON to 100/1 against overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If every fan season ticket holder or not sent a similar message by EMail to DUFC as i did today Tam will go from 1/10 ON to 100/1 against overnight.
    Who did you email mate? I've emailed the ticket office and the SLO (lol) but as expected have been completely rubbered.

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    Who did you email mate? I've emailed the ticket office and the SLO (lol) but as expected have been completely rubbered.
    I went with the add put up by Retired Arab through the official site mate.SLO i think,still waiting on my reply though.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 27-05-2021 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Foundation have approached the club re their concerns about this abomination too, just had an email from them.

Just a guess but i have a feeling they have an overflowing mail box today.

Following all this from over here in Spain, pretty much speechless to be honest.
    McInnes would be my preference despite a section of our supporters being opposed to appointing anyone with a beard.

What an absolute clusterf uck

I’ve sent one clearly stating now isn’t the time to experiment. Also asking why the suggestions and whistle blowing box for orgen is constantly going on fire. I had a dream I met orgen last night nice chap said he would sort out Swiss Tony

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Adam Ashgar is 20/1 to be appointed next manager on sky bet. That would really sends us fans into meltdown 😂😂😂

Schteve & Malky were both 1/10 last time round.

Page 35 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)