+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Dominic

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... right at the end the Chair and that * unt Hunt still trying to pin him with blame.
    For God's sake we need to clear the swamp - Parliament, Civil Service, NHS (admin not medical staff) ...
    No medical staff, eh? What about the consultant who left me collapsed on the floor when my aorta ruptured because 'it was my tea break'?
    There are good and bad in all walks, Horse.

DC wasnt saying any of this whilst picking up his fat salary.

Since he has been fired he has been singing like a canary.

He has said nothing that is not known to anyone who has half a brain.

... well you're clearly a walking miracle Sidders. You know very well what I mean. Capability and conduct should apply in all job performance issues. More is the pity we have to wait c5 years to vote these wasters out. The real problem is that if you vote it only encourages them. Not sure that I would get enough votes if I stood as the CDP party (close down Parliament) - I promise that I would be a good benevolent dictator ...

Unfortunately, he is a know liar and so you cannot trust anything that he says to be true! - end of.

Christ almighty...I feel sick listening to all this crap. King Rat spills the beans on the prime liar and Jeremy corbyn gets a mention,some people are beyond educating but the vaccine programme has been a success eh boys ...viva la siempre.

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    Christ almighty...I feel sick listening to all this crap. King Rat spills the beans on the prime liar and Jeremy corbyn gets a mention,some people are beyond educating but the vaccine programme has been a success eh boys ...viva la siempre.

Yes it certainly has. The sad thing about Boris and his cronies is that there is absolutely no-one in any other party who is remotely better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    DC wasnt saying any of this whilst picking up his fat salary.

Since he has been fired he has been singing like a canary.

He has said nothing that is not known to anyone who has half a brain.
    He was called a liar and not fit for office back then by all and sundry (which was true) now the same people are on his side.
    I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Yes it certainly has. The sad thing about Boris and his cronies is that there is absolutely no-one in any other party who is remotely better!!!
    This

Yes it has! Ha ha brilliant, you pair
    of clowns sum it up, I'm off to bedlam.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    He was called a liar and not fit for office back then by all and sundry (which was true) now the same people are on his side.
    I wonder why?
    Whose side you on about DC or BJ ?

IMO they are both sh*te and have said that for over a year.

My opinion is DC kept his mouth shut when he knew this was going on but its no surprise when you have a fat wage and pay rise to keep your mouth shut.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast