+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: O/T Dominic

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    .now it's getting really interesting, I think ...
    Mapps: I understand your p.o.v. However, the majority of MP's are sheep and will do as they are told. The Conservative party is run by a hardcore within the 1922 Committee and it is they who are the king-makers or wield the sword. If they think that winning the next election is in doubt they act.
    Sidders: I'm still a true blue, but the whole Establishment is useless, almost beyond saving. Cumming is right; the (Establishment) swamp needs clearing but now that he's gone who else could /would do that job. DC was, we are led to believe, instrumental in the Brexit and election successes - Boris did as he was told (by DC, we are led to believe). In other words, Boris' success is down to DC, who - as his assistant (not Chief Adviser) - protected his back. After the election, when the swamp clearing began, unfortunately BJ didn't/doesn't have the balls to stick with his man, DC, who is decidedly NOT 'Establishment. The 'Carrie' factor also appears to have influenced BJ (when has a woman not!) and DC was out. My change of view came about as BJ was now truly exposed as a leaf blowing in the wind. Actually, I do really believe in some form of revolution; but that's not going to happen in the UK - we just muddle on. Like him or not, Nigel Farage is right on many issues but unpalatable to many.
    By the way, can't decide if Raynor was on her way home after a night out ...
    Not much point in clearing the swamp if you refill it with a bigger sack of sh!t.

'Not much point in clearing the swamp if you refill it with a bigger sack of sh!t.'

... you are usually more intelligent when you comment. Are you unwell ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not much point in clearing the swamp if you refill it with a bigger sack of sh!t.
    I take it you refer to Starmer and his shi*mates

And here comes the king of patronising crap , serious pie, no mention of king rat and the prime liar just gobbing off about bets he's going to win, Go back to your Parker knoll old lad, your days gone.

You've just realised that the prime liar is not what he appeared to be black horse? Words fail me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    'Not much point in clearing the swamp if you refill it with a bigger sack of sh!t.'

... you are usually more intelligent when you comment. Are you unwell ?
    I'm very well thank you horsey. I just can't see that those who have exited the swamp have been replaced by anyone better. Maybe you can with up with some names (starting at the top) to prove me wrong.

Reading through this thread, I think it's awful that nobody has responded to the excellent points Borg elite makes. In the world we live in today, could be classed as bullying. Hang in there buddy.

People reply to your posts because what you write is usually wrong pugwash.

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    People reply to your posts because what you write is usually wrong pugwash.
    Oh, I see.

Good, I'm surprised you grasped it that quickly.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567