+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Dominic

O/T Dominic

... what a bunch of to-55-ers our politicians are. They're trying to pin the Covid debacle on DC. Prime * unt is Jeremy Hunt, who has the gaul to remain in politics since he was Minister of Health when the so-called 2016 pandemic test was carried out; which resulted in no back-up plan for the forthcoming Covid pandemic. It's appearing that DC was, for some time, almost a lone voice calling for Plan B. It goes on ...

A tweet I saw the other day summed up my feelings.....

"I'd feel safer if the Covid virus gave a press conference informing us of how we should avoid and eradicate government advisors"

... Hancock is dead meat ...
    Now we have RL Baily about to twist the knife. Oh the joy on her face ...

... isn't she a cow ...
    Go on Dominic; all is forgiven, you can visit 'Arney as often as you like ...

Have you noticed that Boris Johnson is like the Scarlet Pimpernel when the s**t is about to hit the fan and he sticks his minions in front of the media and press to take the flack...Some say thats might be good leadership...

Known, repeated liar describes other known, repeated liar as not being fit for office.

If I’d voted for any of them in an election or referendum I’d be feeling pretty silly right now...

... to which lie are you referring?

... come on, gob-on-a-stick, answer please ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... come on, gob-on-a-stick, answer please ...
    If you’re seriously asking me what lies in particular Cummings and Johnson have told I’d go back to sleep if I were you.
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 26-05-2021 at 10:48 AM.

... you said, referring to DC, he is a liar. I asked to which lie are you referring. Answer please ...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast