+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: David Dorward and Colin Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I'm not getting warm fuzzy feelings
    We both love UNITED don't we and only want the best for our club?

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    We both love UNITED don't we and only want the best for our club?
    Same can be said for every poster on here, the other forums, social media and all season ticket holders but certainly this appointment and the leaving of MM has everyone split.

Did you get any replies from DD & CS?

Same can be said for every poster on here, the other forums, social media and all season ticket holders but certainly this appointment and the leaving of MM has everyone split.

Did you get any replies from DD & CS?
    I’ve always received a positive response about previous communications but awaiting email about current issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Unless the club aren't meeting their expectations they will leave those they have appointed to get on with it. To be honest, that's what you want from owners isn't it?
    True in normal circumstances but the club are on verge of having the third different manager in a year!

True in normal circumstances but the club are on verge of having the third different manager in a year!
    I know but I'm not sure I want an owner, especially one from America, having hands on control of the club. I have no doubt that if there are issues that the owners business targets are at risk then he'll do something. I just don't think we are there at the moment.

but nae funsters on here mate, only people i see here are hardcore supporters with concerns at the imminent appointment of Tam and how did MM leave?
    Yeah don't think shedboy is having a go at anyone on here think everyone here is genuinely affraid by what is getting said about our club and if it is true rightly so.I know you'rself GB tHeArAb etc know lot more about whats going on than me and I am still hoping it is all just a big wind up that has got out of hand and they will appoint a qualified manager who will run the playing side but may have the same Ideas as TA and Ogren about giving youth a chance along side experience.My head is buzzing from all this so away to go to pub for a few and hope everything is clearer tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Yeah don't think shedboy is having a go at anyone on here think everyone here is genuinely affraid by what is getting said about our club and if it is true rightly so.I know you'rself GB tHeArAb etc know lot more about whats going on than me and I am still hoping it is all just a big wind up that has got out of hand and they will appoint a qualified manager who will run the playing side but may have the same Ideas as TA and Ogren about giving youth a chance along side experience.My head is buzzing from all this so away to go to pub for a few and hope everything is clearer tomorrow.
    same here Brian - no i was mentioning other outlets and sites not here - im going to the pub too apologies if i offended anyone on here as I think the debate on here has been rational, worried and hopeful of a suitable outcome - elsewhere on T'internet we have already folded sold tannadice and Tony has declared war on Germany.

I know but I'm not sure I want an owner, especially one from America, having hands on control of the club. I have no doubt that if there are issues that the owners business targets are at risk then he'll do something. I just don't think we are there at the moment.
    Have you read the Year End June 2019 Financial report from United's majority owner OPG-4 UK Ltd.?
    The ones for Year End 2020 and 2021 are not expected to be any better.

Name:  IMG_2843.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  102.2 KB

Have you read the Year End June 2019 Financial report from United's majority owner OPG-4 UK Ltd.?
    The ones for Year End 2020 and 2021 are not expected to be any better.

Name:  IMG_2843.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  102.2 KB
    Yeah but that, I'd imagine, will be considered by them as their investment. Now they want to start getting a return?

Yeah but that, I'd imagine, will be considered by them as their investment. Now they want to start getting a return?
    see most clubs have accounts like this. football very different from other businesses. worrying but not sure how worrying tbh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)