+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Tam Courts - Yes or No

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Courts in - Yes or No

So basically translated to ‘you can all shut yer pusses we make the decisions no you chunts’

This is oor plan so get it up yiz

🤢

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    You might change my mind if you can give me one reason why either of them should be.
    Big Jon was part of a team that failed at Hearts. Dillon has no management or coaching experience. He hangs around the club being a jester and sucking up to Asghar hoping for a better gig. He's one of these guys that has the patter and talks himself into jobs they're not capable of. I've seen plenty of them.

Why would we need him as part of the backroom staff when we've already got senior player mentors, players who should be away imo but already kept on to mentor kids.

Being nice to ex players because they're popular ex players isn't the way to win things.
    Just as an FYI Dillon has been assistant manager at Montrose since he left United in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Just as an FYI Dillon has been assistant manager at Montrose since he left United in 2017.
    That qualifies aye at least under our new criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Hmmmm...
    I though you were confined to barracks and tagged
    Yes but in london lol

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    So basically translated to ‘you can all shut yer pusses we make the decisions no you chunts’

This is oor plan so get it up yiz

��
    The sentence of interest is the one below.

"As we move forward EVERYONE involved MUST align with the performance and development strategy to ensure the best performance across the club."

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post

"As we move forward EVERYONE involved MUST align with the performance and development strategy to ensure the best performance across the club."
    Apart from having about 17 cliches the sentence is about as interesting as a bag of tatties.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post

Season Ticket holders will be required to swear an oath of allegiance to big Tone next.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Season Ticket holders will be required to swear an oath of allegiance to big Tone next.
    Cracker. 😂

I’m ****ting a brick at Tams appointment but at the same time I’ve got to go believe that there must be something about him if they’re willing to give him a go.

Nobody associated with a football club wants to see that football club fail, we’ve tried experienced managers that haven’t worked and St Johnstone won a double with a rookie last season!

I’d rather get a decent name in, but if Tam gets the job then we all have to get behind him!...until he losses 10 in a row then we can call for his head 🤡

I have voted No like the majority so far. BUT, if he is appointed first team coach, I will back him. I am of the opinion that most UTD supporters will be the same. Even if like me they voted No.

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)