+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Tam Courts - Yes or No

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Courts in - Yes or No

Communication has been really poor from the club throughout this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Communication has been really poor from the club throughout this episode.
    Yeah I agree with that they obviously must know that fans on forums twitter etc are going nuts threats of giving tickets back and not supporting utd next season.Think they could have put out a statement saying no decision has been reached on a new manager and it will be new mangers job to appoint his staff.May be reasons why they can't say why MM went to be fair if I left my work for some reason and my work went to papers with reason I left I might not be too happy and they might get in the sh.. but if they could shed some light on the parting maybe would have helped calm some down also.

The amazing thing is the poll result hitherto tells us everything yet you could spend hours on here falling out with each other.Its music to the Big Man's ears.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The amazing thing is the poll result hitherto tells us everything yet you could spend hours on here falling out with each other.Its music to the Big Man's ears.
    Don't think anyone is falling out mate most are concerend with what they are hearing but different people handle it differently some are wanting money back for seasons some are never going back some are writting to the club to complain and others are waiting to find out what is really happening before they react but think most understand that people just act differently to rumours.

Something just isn't right. Not quite sure what it might be, but getting bad vibes. I think the club could/should release some kind of statement without ruining whatever is going on behind the scenes, just to settle the nerves and keep the fans slightly in the loop.

No thanks and Ashgar needs gone.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Don't think anyone is falling out mate most are concerend with what they are hearing but different people handle it differently some are wanting money back for seasons some are never going back some are writting to the club to complain and others are waiting to find out what is really happening before they react but think most understand that people just act differently to rumours.
    So, quite a few of the old and wise heads on here are hearing things that are of great concern, but you are saying we need to keep calm and carry on? What can you see happening from the events of this week?

"Communication has been really poor from the club throughout this episode".

Have I missed something - there has been no communication.

But I think we can guess that MM was pushed, perhaps offered a pay off and perhaps signed a non-disclousure deal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    So, quite a few of the old and wise heads on here are hearing things that are of great concern, but you are saying we need to keep calm and carry on? What can you see happening from the events of this week?
    If you are just looking for an arguement then pi.. off but if you are genuinely asking me where I stand on this then I am worried by the rumours that I am hearing but they are not coming out yet as I am hearing them eg courts was a done deal yesterday but seems utd are still interviewing for post.What I can see happening from the aftermath of all this is loads of utd supporters turning against TA no matter what is happening behind the scenes if the rumours turn out to be false then some will forget their dislike of TA but others will still keep their dislike and pretend it was them that made him change his mind wheather his mind had ever been made up or not.I will still be supporting utd next season no matter who they appoint as manager but would prefer an experienced manager to be appointed.What can you see happening?

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    If you are just looking for an arguement then pi.. off but if you are genuinely asking me where I stand on this then I am worried by the rumours that I am hearing but they are not coming out yet as I am hearing them eg courts was a done deal yesterday but seems utd are still interviewing for post.What I can see happening from the aftermath of all this is loads of utd supporters turning against TA no matter what is happening behind the scenes if the rumours turn out to be false then some will forget their dislike of TA but others will still keep their dislike and pretend it was them that made him change his mind wheather his mind had ever been made up or not.I will still be supporting utd next season no matter who they appoint as manager but would prefer an experienced manager to be appointed.What can you see happening?
    What about the meeting on Tuesday?,it was not a rumour but a person at it said,"This is worse than the ST era."

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)