+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is our “knight” in shining armour

Where is our “knight” in shining armour

Anyone
    Where is Lewis knight
    I think with his pace late on in these play-off games,the game could be setup for a player like him..
    I know he was injured but sure ib said he was back trining

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Anyone
    Where is Lewis knight
    I think with his pace late on in these play-off games,the game could be setup for a player like him..
    I know he was injured but sure ib said he was back trining
    Disagree, I think he had his chance to cement a place by playing in those losses to Hartlepool, Solihull, Eastleigh (twice)...I really look forward to seeing what he can do next season. For now, I'd preferred to see the guys who got us into the play-offs on this great run since the team changed at Altrincham given the chance to finish the job and that includes the subs bench.

I don't think we can react much at all to a kind of non-match on an awful plastic pitch that just happened to mean everything for the opposition.

Simply not good enough at the moment. But, like any player who's ever signed for Notts County, I hope he comes good.

Oops. Even whose.
    Last edited by Ayeayeskipper; 30-05-2021 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Simply not good enough at the moment. But, like any player who's ever signed for Notts County, I hope he comes good.

Oops. Even whose.
    He's just a raw kid at the moment. Given time and some decent coaching, he'll be a good-un , IMHAHO.

Sort of agree to some of your comments
    I do agree that he is nowhere near a finished article nor would I expect him to be so early on..
    Was simply a case that someone with his speed to get beyond the back line late in a game.
    And you just know once he gets a claggy goal,or a wonder strike,as with any forward player,it gives them that taste once again

I also would love to see knowles back in amongst the subs..
    There’s goals in knowles

I think its possible we see him on the bench in the play offs his pace os a huge asset.

I think you have 1 or 2 more subs in play off games as well we are highly likely to go with a sub keeper.

Steele DKE Griffiths Enzio Knight/Sam Lacey/Turner

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I think its possible we see him on the bench in the play offs his pace os a huge asset.

I think you have 1 or 2 more subs in play off games as well we are highly likely to go with a sub keeper.

Steele DKE Griffiths Enzio Knight/Sam Lacey/Turner
    Not sure if there will be more subs this season. Last season may have been a one-off. Found that re last season:

“The number of substitutes has been increased from three to five with managers able to name up to six substitutes on their team sheets.

“Teams will have a maximum of three opportunities during the match to make changes to their personnel.

“They will also have an additional opportunity during the half-time break.”

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Not sure if there will be more subs this season. Last season may have been a one-off. Found that re last season:

“The number of substitutes has been increased from three to five with managers able to name up to six substitutes on their team sheets.

“Teams will have a maximum of three opportunities during the match to make changes to their personnel.

“They will also have an additional opportunity during the half-time break.”
    Sorry lad but I think you might have missed sum-hut there, The NL always been 5.

ps, I stand to be corrected.

Tbh I can't see him playing a part in the playoffs. Ever since he joined I viewed him as a signing for next season and beyond (if good enough)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast