+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is our “knight” in shining armour

Yes, I agree. Can’t see him figuring in the play offs. One for the future, hopefully. However, I must say I was disappointed with our subs yesterday. Enzio was hugely disappointing, considering his ability. I realise he’s a confidence player but he didn’t offer the much needed energy and seemed to amble around. I think he was caught offside more than he touched the ball. Sam was also disappointing and has been as sub for a couple of games now.

As someone has already mentioned, I would like to see Knowles on the bench in the play offs. In my opinion, if we need a goal, he is the most likely replacement to provide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Sorry lad but I think you might have missed sum-hut there, The NL always been 5.

ps, I stand to be corrected.
    I think this was saying you could make 5 substitutions and have 6 subs on the bench, rather than the standard 3 substitutions allowed - presumably because the players had been out for so long from March-June. Can’t see it happening this season, though.

Wasn't fit when he signed. Came into the side at a bad time. Give him a good pre season and see what he can do next season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12