+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BT Sport help please

BT Sport help please

If I take a months subscription to watch all play-off quarter and semi -finals whilst at home, will I also be able to watch one of them when I am away on my mobile?
    Unfortunately, I am going to be 200 miles away on Saturday and desperately want to watch the game.
    Hope someone out there can set my mind at rest.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    If I take a months subscription to watch all play-off quarter and semi -finals whilst at home, will I also be able to watch one of them when I am away on my mobile?
    Unfortunately, I am going to be 200 miles away on Saturday and desperately want to watch the game.
    If you have Sky you can use sky go on mobile devices.

You could record it and try not to know the result.

from the bt website....

Name:  Screenshot 2021-06-02 180052.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  30.5 KB

So as long as you have the bt sport app on your phone and a decent internet connection you SHOULD be able to tune in.

Yeah, piece of pud especially if it's a part of a Sky or Virgin package. If not, I feel sure BT Sports do have their own website.

Simple you can watch anywhere once signed up

Thank you everyone. I think I will sign up and hope for the best. The very worst thing to happen will be if Notts lose and I lose my £25. Mind you, we are going to win.

Saturday 4pm !! Fully expect the TV curse to strike yet again....Bricking it already.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Fully expect the TV curse to strike yet again....Bricking it already.
    We;ll be fine Saturday, there is no TV curse at Meadow Lane anymore, we've won the last 6 televised home games.

Away on TV is another matter altogether. If it's at Torquay though, we haven't lost to them since 1966, so that will balance the omens out.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    We;ll be fine Saturday, there is no TV curse at Meadow Lane anymore, we've won the last 6 televised home games.

Away on TV is another matter altogether. If it's at Torquay though, we haven't lost to them since 1966, so that will balance the omens out.
    I'll drink to that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast