+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 5 things you would change

With regards catering, how do other clubs do better? Here in the US at most large MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL/MLS venues there is often a huge choice of food on offer but often at a price. For a family of 4 it's not unusual to pick up food and drinks and have little change from $100.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    With regards catering, how do other clubs do better? Here in the US at most large MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL/MLS venues there is often a huge choice of food on offer but often at a price. For a family of 4 it's not unusual to pick up food and drinks and have little change from $100.
    With American size helpings on food Jesus could have fed 5,000 & still had some left

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    With American size helpings on food Jesus could have fed 5,000 & still had some left
    Not even big portions for that type of money, just 4 x burger, fries and a pop. Better standard than McD but certainly not worth the $100 hole in the wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    bloody he'll, Down Wembley way burgers are about 8 quid. but they awesome. not like Mc d ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    bloody he'll, Down Wembley way burgers are about 8 quid. but they awesome. not like Mc d ****e.
    As I said better quality than McD and not too much different in price Crash. I'd based my $100 on a $14 burger (about a tenner), $6 fries and $5 pop (x4).

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Chantry Brewery operating a pop up bar in a fan zone along the riverside would be great.
    Not sure the new catering company would be happy with that though.
    Great idea as i love their beers, trouble is, it'd take ages to pull it and get served......................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12