+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leigh Curtis not allowed at Torquay

Leigh Curtis not allowed at Torquay

It saddens me, but Torquay United will not grant me a press pass for the play-off semi-final against Notts County this weekend despite what is at stake for both clubs.

Their argument is, that with fans being back at Plainmoor, and wanting to cram in as many as possible, the media capacity has been reduced as a result.

https://twitter.com/LeighCurtis_NP/s...23595283075082
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 07-06-2021 at 04:55 PM.

This is the second time they have done this to Nottingham media, don't know what the situation is with Charlie Slater and Stal.

If we play them again in the near future (hopefully not) I'd just reject their media

I’d ban him from Meadow Lane as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’d ban him from Meadow Lane as well.
    Lol, sure wouldn't be a great loss.

I’m surprised there isn’t a minimum requirement from the league about journalism access. Different when the whole ground was closed before, but this is petty from Torquay.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    I’m surprised there isn’t a minimum requirement from the league about journalism access. Different when the whole ground was closed before, but this is petty from Torquay.
    Agree about the minimum requirement. I can understand no away fans being allowed, but banning journalists seems incredibly petty.

Maybe he needs to smarten himself up abit and get an haircut, the last time I saw him on that purple circle podcast he looked liked a down & out.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Maybe he needs to smarten himself up abit and get an haircut, the last time I saw him on that purple circle podcast he looked liked a down & out.
    To give him his due, he's apparently having a short back and sides live on air if and when Notts get promoted so presumably that's why he's not fixing it just yet.

Ridiculous decision by Torquay. Notts must have an allocation of places for directors, support staff, injured players etc. Could we sneak him in with that lot, perhaps we could do with an extra physio?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast