+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashgar GTF

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    winning a derby is never as good as a trophy. its good but just not in our league.
    No getting a badge then?.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I reckon you are spouting shyte here and used to be worth listening to

Maybe I like many are fed up of the constant negativity on the back of a couple decent seasons in difficult circumstances, if they have concerns then attend a meeting like DUSF

You obviously aren't good at reading posts GB as anyone that has read posts would know I wanted McInnes and am uneasy about the appointment of TC... but it may work out, they have chosen two managers who got the job done that was in their remit, RN completed his objective, MM completed his.. Let's hope they are right with their choice for the third time in a row

I certainly will be giving Courts a chance, just like I did two obviously crap choices in Mixu (would have been much better sticking with McNamara (FACT) and Csaba (hailed by plumber as the saviour before he disappeared), both were never going to be any good but I got behind them anyway to begin
    You were doing not too bad there until you said we should have stuck with MacNamara. An absolute charlatan and the quality of player we had at that time masked his ineptitude. FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Orjan11 View Post
    I don't know the facts as to why members of DUSG did not attend the meeting, but if MO, TA and TC want to address the meeting first, I don't see the problem in that. It gives them a chance to make their statements, and then have the Q & A. This was an opportunity to find answers to the questions already prepared.
    I'm pleased DUSF stayed for the 70 minute meeting to ask questions. I look forward to their report.
    Dear Member

As you are aware ArabTRUST as part of the Dundee United Supporters Group, (DUSG) were due to attend a meeting last night at 6.30pm with Mr Ogren and some members of the Executive team of Dundee United to raise questions/concerns submitted by all participating groups.

Despite DUSG originally requesting the meeting and submitting the agenda, at 4.45pm yesterday the DUSG were advised by the club how the meeting was going to be structured.

The structure set by the club, which included club representatives, the new manager and player(s) addressing the group.

Most supporters groups were resolute in the decision not to attend the meeting as we felt this did not meet the requirements of the meeting by deflecting the concerns that needed to be raised to the Chairman of the club.

We would not have got all our questions in with all groups attending due to the format of the meeting issued by the club.

Under separate cover all members questions/ concerns will be issued to the club and we will respond to you all when we receive a response.

Kind regards

ArabTRUST

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    You were doing not too bad there until you said we should have stuck with MacNamara. An absolute charlatan and the quality of player we had at that time masked his ineptitude. FACT.
    The best sentence was regarding me being a shyte poster who used to be good,FACT.

Its A went Tits Up in the Bedsit.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The best sentence was regarding me being a shyte poster who used to be good,FACT.

Its A went Tits Up in the Bedsit.
    Soz mate,obviously I was excluding that part and just commenting on his opinion on the football side of things.

Soz mate,obviously I was excluding that part and just commenting on his opinion on the football side of things.
    Here i've only followed the club for over 55 years what FN right have i got to criticize The Big Man who clearly has the best interests of DUFC at heart?.
    Shedka is correct i should just shut meh puss and let The Big Man lead.

Here i've only followed the club for over 55 years what FN right have i got to criticize The Big Man who clearly has the best interests of DUFC at heart?.
    Shedka is correct i should just shut meh puss and let The Big Man lead.
    You're not allowed to have a differing opinion to Shedka. FACT

You're not allowed to have a differing opinion to Shedka. FACT
    Mind you i maybe went too far saying he would back Hitler in the dugout.My general point was there is only negativity because The Sporting Director is leading us into oblivion in my opinion of course.

Mind you i maybe went too far saying he would back Hitler in the dugout.My general point was there is only negativity because The Sporting Director is leading us into oblivion in my opinion of course.
    Surely it would be a bunker not a dugout anyway? 😋

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Surely it would be a bunker not a dugout anyway? ��
    That's a very good point mate and very well made may i add.Good to see you back posting mate.Never dull FACT.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)