+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Rumour mill

Matt Penney to return.

Left back Adam Montgomery said to be a loan target from Celtic.

Adam Montgomery close to Motherwell loan as Celtic look to SPFL clubs for more fringe star deals

Scott Burns reports that we're interested in Charlton midfielder Scott Fraser.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...nsfer-31914119

Sam Nicholson and Callan Elliot (nope, me neither) latest on the grapevine.

Sam Nicholson is with Colorado Rapids. Callan Elliott is playing in New Zealand I believe. If it’s the same players

Alen Ozbolt, a Slovenian striker, has been linked with a move from Hapoel Tel Aviv by Israeli media.

There are reports that Cardiff are after David Turnbull. If they buy him then we'll be due a hefty sell on fee I believe.

Only on the profit and with six months left on his contract I think it's safe to assume we will not be raking it in...

Other internet gossip links us to Shaun Rooney of Fleetwood, Currie of Wimbledon and loan strikers from Sunderland, Blackburn and Scandinavia.

St Mirren have offered Spittal a PCA.

Heard Slattery also being considered by St Mirren

Jack Vale on loan from Blackburn.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)