+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear British Friends

Dear British Friends

This coming Wednesday at 20.00 PM (21.00 in DK local time) I can’t and shan’t support your country’s football team.

But I do wish you good luck most of the rest of the time - and hope you are all enjoying the summer wherever you may be!

Personally, I have never been more happy and hungover.

Ashley out and f*ck Moussa Sissoko!

class

we wouldn't expect anything less. Hughie. May the best team win...and go on to win the tournament.

And aye, fuck Hi Fans

Agreed Zip.

And unlike usual Hughie, I can't say good luck, sorry.

BUt lets hope for a cracking game with the tournment winner the winner of our game.

What's wrong with Moussa Sissoko? Apart from him being a sh1te footballer and being worth more like £3 million rather than £30 million

Ah, hs whole attitude, man. Turned it on when he could be arsed and couldn't shut up about Arsenal being a 'beautiful club'.

Just get to fuck, man (Hi Fans, not you )....no problem with players wanting to better themselves or go to a club with ambition but touting yourself whilst you're playing for another club is just an arsehole's trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Ah, hs whole attitude, man. Turned it on when he could be arsed and couldn't shut up about Arsenal being a 'beautiful club'.

Just get to fuck, man (Hi Fans, not you )....no problem with players wanting to better themselves or go to a club with ambition but touting yourself whilst you're playing for another club is just an arsehole's trick.
    Ah right i can't remember any of that....but yeh....fcuk Sissoko!

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    This coming Wednesday at 20.00 PM (21.00 in DK local time) I can’t and shan’t support your country’s football team.

But I do wish you good luck most of the rest of the time - and hope you are all enjoying the summer wherever you may be!

Fodbol konme hjem.

Is that right Hughie? 😆

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Fodbol konme hjem.

Is that right Hughie? 
    Haha I love that! Some would say "Fodbolden kommer hjem" but I would definitely go with your version

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post

I just hope we all enjoy a good to watch, fair game, and whatever the result it has been deserved Hughie.

I also would love to see the winners of this game go on to win the final.

As for Sissoko, well he's just bad news and long gone. Earned Ashley about £20 million clear profit and as far as us fans are concerned the sale was a good two finger stick up to Spurs.

I agree with you all - let's hope that the team that wins goes on to snatch the trophy as well.

Looking forward to watching an entertaining game, our team has no intention of sitting back and parking the bus; we're coming to attack.

Just a shame we can't get more fans into the stadium. Bl00dy Covid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)