+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: New top

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What a ridiculous statement which is fitting of a politician under pressure. I don’t doubt you support Aberdeen as much as I do. The debate was about getting a so called FREE top….just acknowledge I am right again, I will respect you more.
    You're wrong

White top and away shorts ordered
    They look cool

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    You're wrong
    Welcome to the forum. Any exclusives?

What a ridiculous statement which is fitting of a politician under pressure. I don’t doubt you support Aberdeen as much as I do. The debate was about getting a so called FREE top….just acknowledge I am right again, I will respect you more.
    I'm getting the impression being "right" all the time is quite important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'm getting the impression being "right" all the time is quite important to you.
    I am right when others are wrong, I can’t help that.
    I am more disappointed in no one taking me up on my FREE top offer. It totally gazumped Aberdeen’s DNA debacle for value.

Hiv tae say, Ah'm lovin the new STRIPS! ... Ah swithered aboot buyin a shirt ... or maybe the shorts for fit's left o' the summer .... but then Ah found masel on Ebay, an' splashed a ma fkn sparezees on a lang necked Turkish Saz .... bonus? Ah'll get ma saz afore ye get yer 'tops'

Ah've nae idea how tae play the bugger ... but still, Ah bet ye Ah'll be able tae play the European Song on it afore ye heave yer auld fat bellies in tae get yer 'top' tucked intae yer punts

I am right when others are wrong, I can’t help that.
    I am more disappointed in no one taking me up on my FREE top offer. It totally gazumped Aberdeen’s DNA debacle for value.
    I started off, very briefly, trying to read the back and forth about whether the DNA sark offer did indeed constitute "free".
    But I got really bored affa quick.

Anyway, well done.

You don't need to take the top when you take out DNA membership. A friend of mine is a DNA member, but doesn't take the top, tells the club they can give it away to someone who maybe can't afford one and also the cost of the top to the club will be very minimal compared to the overall value of a DNA membership.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    You don't need to take the top when you take out DNA membership. A friend of mine is a DNA member, but doesn't take the top, tells the club they can give it away to someone who maybe can't afford one and also the cost of the top to the club will be very minimal compared to the overall value of a DNA membership.

That sounds like a great idea, i am happy to chuck in a few quid if someone sets up a donation thingy.

Get kids tops that maybe cant afford them, i would be so happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Here is a genuine question….I wonder if anyone contacts the club and says that they can’t afford a top so can they have one of those DNA numbers that someone doesn’t want?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast