+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Watching Torquay v Notts from Spain

Watching Torquay v Notts from Spain

Anyone know if it’s possible to get the match streamed in Spain? I have the BT Sport App on my phone, but it’s blocked outside the UK. Do BT supply bars or pubs abroad? I only seem to see Sky advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMike View Post
    Anyone know if it’s possible to get the match streamed in Spain? I have the BT Sport App on my phone, but it’s blocked outside the UK. Do BT supply bars or pubs abroad? I only seem to see Sky advertised.
    Some suggestions on a thread about BT Sport help on page 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Some suggestions on a thread about BT Sport help on page 2.
    Page 2 of what?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Page 2 of what?
    https://boards.footymad.net/showthre...8276821&page=2

I've seen BT Sport in bars in Spain before. Lots of the pubs just have the dodgy streams anyway. I've been abroad for Notts matches and went round bars asking if they'd show it. Someone's bound to if it guarantees custom at a lunchtime.

Alternatively, install a cheap/free trial VPN on your phone (will be plenty of apps, google it) and you can set your location as UK and watch your BT Sport app.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMike View Post
    I am in the Algarve and shall be watching the match in a bar I also watched the match last Saturday. Most of the bars here have access to BT Sport so I would have thought it will be the same in Spain.

A VPN will probably solve it for you. Apparently I'm currently in Kent