+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Torquay Truce - Please Vote

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Where is the BAN THEM ALL PERMANENTLY option
    And where is the “like” function to agree with someone else’s post. Spot on with that question. Agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Turkey are absolutely awful. They deserve nothing from this game, they look totally unfit and nowhere near the level required.

3-0, Turkey have been well and truly stuffed.

TRUCE...

... and many thanks for trying to save this board from an anti-social minority. It's a shame there's apparently no facility to have proper polls.

Turkey are absolutely awful. They deserve nothing from this game, they look totally unfit and nowhere near the level required.
    I think it is more to do with how good Italy have been. Definitely worth a flutter for those that do but I guess the odds will have shortened considerably after tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    TRUCE...

... and many thanks for trying to save this board from an anti-social minority. It's a shame there's apparently no facility to have proper polls.
    There is a facility to have a poll on any subject you want.

If I've mastered it, I'm sure anyone else can.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    I think it is more to do with how good Italy have been. Definitely worth a flutter for those that do but I guess the odds will have shortened considerably after tonight.
    Yeah they were decent, but Turkey had no threat whatsoever. What's the point in coming to a tournament if you aren't prepared to have a go at the opposition? 3 attempts at goal...is Neal Ardley their gaffer?

Don't really care either way. People can post what they like providing it is within the law of the land. It's not hard to siphon out the decent posts and ignore the ones that don't interest you.
    Let there be light.!
    At last a voice of reason.

TRUCE has picked up some early momentum (Italy)

Sluggish start for FEUD (Turkey)

Yeah they were decent, but Turkey had no threat whatsoever. What's the point in coming to a tournament if you aren't prepared to have a go at the opposition? 3 attempts at goal...is Neal Ardley their gaffer?
    Kc you do know you are not allowed to mention the evil one..!?...

Truce

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast