+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2021

I blame Sweden. If they hadn't scored in the last minute of their last group game against Poland, Spain would have won their group and they would be playing England today.

That's me done with fitba until we start.
    The one positive to take is, if the Wendys win it, the amount of arrogant, ignorant, entitled, jingoism that will be spewed on supposedly "British" platforms will increase the support for Scottish independence I'd hope.

Cuddly toy.

Excruciating. The media for the next 4/5 days will just be c unts.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    That's me done with fitba until we start.
    The one positive to take is, if the Wendys win it, the amount of arrogant, ignorant, entitled, jingoism that will be spewed on supposedly "British" platforms will increase the support for Scottish independence I'd hope.
    Fingers crossed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Fingers crossed!!
    I think I'd go to the crossroads with Robert Johnson and make that Faustian pact.

I have absolutely no trouble in ignoring the utter pish of rugby, wifies’ fitba, wifies’ cricket, golf, equestrian aristo clip-clop crap, darts, snooker, athletics, and minority niche ****e like curling that gets dumb patriots slavering and becoming experts just because there’s a thistle or a tartan trew attached to it.

I can do exactly the same with most international fitba, and the upcoming week will be no exception.

I hate how all we can do these days to combat online trolling seems to be throw money at it.

£20 odd grand raised for the little German girl pictured crying then mocked relentlessly by our Southern neighbours.

Some of the comments aimed at the young lass include "Cry more sl*t", and "Never in my life have I been more proud to be English than when a pub full of people erupt in to cheers after seeing a German girl crying in the crowd"

Scum of the earth, hated everywhere they go.

Online bullying?
    Get a f’uckin grip.

It’s not actual bullying unless your head is being stuffed down the toilet.

“I’m fwitened fwashman”

Nevertheless, the English are hateful b’astards.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Online bullying?
    Get a f’uckin grip.

It’s not actual bullying unless your head is being stuffed down the toilet.

“I’m fwitened fwashman”

Nevertheless, the English are hateful b’astards.
    You've got to worry about the kind of people that feel the need to go online and call young girls from other countries sl*ts. Probably have to worry about the people who feel the need to defend it too.

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast