+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Andrew Neil getting support from main stream medai

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Didn't say I'm an expert, however Stevie Wonder could see that legalising dangerous, lethal drugs is not the answer to preventing drug deaths; in fact the chances are they'd increase exponentially.

Only positive effect legalising could have would be to put the dealers out of business, but they'd just find other ways to ruin gullible and vulnerable people's lives.
    You have hit the nail on the head. Legalising drugs would put the dealers out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    From a personal point of view think its sad the lack of empathy by some on here. I have saw family members and friends die due to drugs, but hey ho their choice, costing doh etc etc. The thing is all have a different story and the I'm all right Jack statements on here gets on my tits. I get its a drain on resources that cud be spent elsewhere but ffs these are peoples lives and families dealing with it.
    Some people hate others due to where they were born even though they may be upstanding members of society, professionals or even captains of industry.

People who have fallen through the cracks of society for whatever reason don’t stand a fückin chance with them.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Some people hate others due to where they were born even though they may be upstanding members of society, professionals or even captains of industry.

People who have fallen through the cracks of society for whatever reason don’t stand a fückin chance with them.
    It's up to others to try to stop their attitude becoming the way society as a whole thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    It's up to others to try to stop their attitude becoming the way society as a whole thinks.
    There is no reasoning with irrational people.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    There is no reasoning with irrational people.
    Maybe not, but the surest way to lose an argument is to just let untruths and false assertions pass unchallenged. I don't think one can ever win an argument on a forum, the best that you can do is give those, who are not blinkered, pause for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    I think there is a unionist with a small u, there has to be otherwise IndyRef would sail through. They don’t however need to fly the Union flag, they’re happy being Scottish and British and proud of both, they like both the saltire and Union flag in equal and unwavering measure.
    This is an absolutely horrendous post, 67% of young Scots back independence, no-one voted for the butcher's apron

Your union jack means something to you, do not project it onto Scotland.

'equal and unwavering measure'

horrific verbal diarrhoea, very few in Scotland prize the apron
    Last edited by Taintedice; 13-07-2021 at 09:13 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)