+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Euro 2021 PL - Fixtures for Monday June 28th

You might be okay again - this has been a strange encounter already.

I can see why we wanted to sign Gvardiol - looks some player for one so young.

Won’t help me in this competition, but Spain deserve to get knocked out based on that last quarter of the game.

I forgot to update my prediction - Spain to go 3 - 1 up with ten minutes to go, then Croatia equalise but in extra time Spain win 5 -3 - fairytale or what!

Best game so far

France v Switzerland.......does Pogba want to look like a refugee from Ru Paul's drag race? Love what he's done with those highlights!

What a game 1 nil-up penalty good to go 2-0 now find themselves 1-2 down. Isn't football just beautifull?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    France v Switzerland.......does Pogba want to look like a refugee from Ru Paul's drag race? Love what he's done with those highlights!
    Pogba le Pew.

This game is mental as well…

Happens, first-round they all try to play it safe then when knockout rounds come around they all go for broke.
    Typing this and France hit the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Pogba le Pew.

This game is mental as well…
    Lol @ le Pew!

Well well well! Adieu France!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)