+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wembley

Wembley

I was fortunate enough to be at Wembley last night.The atmosphere created by 40k supporters was truly amazing.
    At times it felt like a historical moment which will go down in English football folk law.
    The main thing I took from the experience was football with all the fans together beats watching on tv or i player.
    My appetite for getting back to Oakwell is certainly wetted.Come on England and come on Barnsley.

Wembley wants knocking darn , it's a s######£

Glad you enjoyed it Bill , sounded amazing on tv .

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    I was fortunate enough to be at Wembley last night.The atmosphere created by 40k supporters was truly amazing.
    At times it felt like a historical moment which will go down in English football folk law.
    The main thing I took from the experience was football with all the fans together beats watching on tv or i player.
    My appetite for getting back to Oakwell is certainly wetted.Come on England and come on Barnsley.
    Geeor Bill wiltha !!

Glad you enjoyed it Bill, what an occasion to be present at!

When I first got the message there was a ticket for me I said give me a hour or 2 to think about it.The reply was England v Germany at Wembley and you want to think about it,whats to think about he was right no brainer memories to keep forever.

Glad you enjoyed it Bill, Wembley isn't the same anymore for me , although I was corporate at the Semi final versus Cardiff in the Corinthian Suite , I didn't ( thankfully ) see much of the match , all this eating /drinking hospitality stuff has taken away the fan out football fans for me , enjoyed my day though !! Too Corporate now , prefer the Old Wembley with Twin Towers , all that history lost , for what exactly ? Greed ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it Bill, Wembley isn't the same anymore for me , although I was corporate at the Semi final versus Cardiff in the Corinthian Suite , I didn't ( thankfully ) see much of the match , all this eating /drinking hospitality stuff has taken away the fan out football fans for me , enjoyed my day though !! Too Corporate now , prefer the Old Wembley with Twin Towers , all that history lost , for what exactly ? Greed ,
    To be fair Roma whilst your right about history it was a shyte oil .

They should have kept the twin towers mind .

Nice 1 Bill. Glad thy enjoyed it. Must've been a privilege to be theear. Atmosphere sounded absolutely terrific on TV.

Every thing about it was spot on.The train journey down,the pubs in London seeing loads of happy faces,songs getting beltered out everywhere you went and of course Wembley and the result.For me that's what footballs all about and the sooner the grounds are open the better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast