+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EFL Digital

EFL Digital

Just had an email from EFL digital refunding my £30 as I have cancelled my subscription to ifollow. I haven’t, anyone had a similar issue or is it something I did wrong. I tried to resubscribe but Notts aren’t on the drop down as we aren’t in the EFL. Can anyone help please

Same here. No idea why.

Exactly the same for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by JockPie View Post
    Just had an email from EFL digital refunding my £30 as I have cancelled my subscription to ifollow. I haven’t, anyone had a similar issue or is it something I did wrong. I tried to resubscribe but Notts aren’t on the drop down as we aren’t in the EFL. Can anyone help please
    Have you got a direct debit still running from when we were in the EFL?

Radio commentary is free in the NL via the BBC, even from abroad.

No refund but informing me I no longer am a signed up member crazy do not understand why crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Have you got a direct debit still running from when we were in the EFL?

Radio commentary is free in the NL via the BBC, even from abroad.
    I have a DD running but everything was ok last year so no reason it should change this. Do you think the club could help?

I have a DD running but everything was ok last year so no reason it should change this. Do you think the club could help?
    I'm not sure. What service are you looking to pay for? I think the old Magpie Player stopped when we went out the league.

I'm not sure. What service are you looking to pay for? I think the old Magpie Player stopped when we went out the league.
    Not aure myself Driller lol. Was def ok last year even though we were out the league. I emailed ifollow but haven’t had a reply. Will post here if I do.

Not aure myself Driller lol. Was def ok last year even though we were out the league. I emailed ifollow but haven’t had a reply. Will post here if I do.
    Well the games are free to listen to now on the BBC website. I don't know if you got any special video content last year, if not then I don't think you need to renew!

Well the games are free to listen to now on the BBC website. I don't know if you got any special video content last year, if not then I don't think you need to renew!
    I live in Scotland Driller, as soon as kick off happens the coverage is blocked if you are listening digitally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast