+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re : Your Season Pass Order: Identification Required

Re : Your Season Pass Order: Identification Required

I've received a generic email from the ticket office at Notts asking me for a scan of either my passport or driving licence to prove that I qualify for the senior concession. I understand why this would be needed but my concern is that it doesn't contain either my name or supporter number and, whilst I'm sure it's legitimate, I'm very wary of sending something like this without being absolutely certain that it's kosher.
    Maybe I'm overthinking this but I'm a very suspicious person when it comes to divulging such information without being 100% certain that it's going to the correct place.

I was told this on the phone. They told me I had to send it to their email address. I wasn’t sent an email directly.

I was sent the email & popped my driving licence into the ticket office yesterday, I can understand your concern but it all seems kosher.

Standard procedure, its all above board

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    I've received a generic email from the ticket office at Notts asking me for a scan of either my passport or driving licence to prove that I qualify for the senior concession. I understand why this would be needed but my concern is that it doesn't contain either my name or supporter number and, whilst I'm sure it's legitimate, I'm very wary of sending something like this without being absolutely certain that it's kosher.
    Maybe I'm overthinking this but I'm a very suspicious person when it comes to divulging such information without being 100% certain that it's going to the correct place.
    Me likewise I rang the club and said similar,note they ask for this having taken your money from your bank account also.
    I took my Driving Licence & my wifes to the ticket office yesterday rather than send a copy in.

It's genuine. I e-mailed a scan of my passport and got a 'thank you' reply from Mike Townsend to say my ST was sorted.

You could pop in with the relevant accreditation

Definitley legit. I spoke to Mike Townsend the other day about the email. My son is disabled so my season ticket is classed as a carer. We sent the disability info to him a while back.
    This email is legit, but a blanket one to cover everyone, even if they have had sent the details in before.
    In other words...if you've sent in details in last three months...ignore it. If not, then to get your season ticket you do need to do this.

Basically Notts have a high percentage of concessionary tickets compared to others (who would have thought it lol) and he is making sure the club is covered correctly financially.

He is working through the whole ticket system making sure it meets the clubs requirements (which means no one is getting a concessionary pass without proof which is up to date from now on.)

Thanks for all the replies, I was pretty sure that it wasn't a scam but not being able to nip in with the documentation I just needed to know that I wasn't the only one!

If you have major privacy concerns which is fair enough take a pleasant drive go into the Navi for a pint and show them the documents and make a day of it mate. I wish I could sometimes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast