+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11 pm after England beat Ukraine and Young Nudger is the main topic of conversation

Saturday 11 pm , England have just beaten Ukraine , yet them on other channel are talking about YN LOL !! And meanwhile YN is reading it all Ha Ha , and yet England have just beaten the Ukraine, Attention seeker Alert !

[QUOTE=Romared;39813284]Saturday 11 pm , England have just beaten Ukraine , yet them on other channel are talking about YN LOL !! And meanwhile YN is reading it all Ha Ha , and yet England have just beaten the Ukraine, Attention seeker Alert !do we really want to know, do we really care on here ???

Unbelievable Jeff eh?

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    i think your loving every single letter from the alphabet that written about you and your lapping it up.

even on ere you post crap people respond and your loving it you couldnt care if its nasty or kind it puts you in the spotlight getting banned off bbs really put the self love in the closet so you come on ere.

just for once stop fetching your bbs problems over here im sure we couldnt give a flying 1234 about your woes.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Hes asked to pls ignore it it would drive me barmy.he cant defend his sen on there, still goin on abart him.could be a form of bullying if you ask me.
    Yes maybe it is bullying Rasca, but it's still got nothing to do with this board, has it ?.
    I haven't read anything on there for a long time now so I don't know what's being posted exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes maybe it is bullying Rasca, but it's still got nothing to do with this board, has it ?.
    I haven't read anything on there for a long time now so I don't know what's being posted exactly.
    Its like been talked about behind back and you find out and cant do ought abart it, if somedi wa talking about someone on ere i dont think theres anyone on ere that wouldnt say ought back.well maybe roma ha ha ha

Its like been talked about behind back and you find out and cant do ought abart it, if somedi wa talking about someone on ere i dont think theres anyone on ere that wouldnt say ought back.well maybe roma ha ha ha
    Gu Ballax! Eh?

Nice😉

Nice😉
    Dunt thee bi gerrin monk on anorl ! Atha still doing thi martial arts ? Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Unfortunately it has.
    You only have to look at comments on this thread - influenced by the other site - as they have said so in previous threads.

I can’t lay the blame at the door of the uneducated on the other site - the vile cowardly people that post without one shred of evidence.
    The responsibility for those hateful posts lies with Paul Gallagher (Gally) who operates the other site.
    He is allowing false (libellous?) accusations to be viewed for days / weeks on that site.
    Accusations made just on hearsay ……. not one bit of evidence has been shown where I have said I HATE another group.
    Why? Because there isn’t any.

As things stand now - what’s to stop anyone on that site accusing someone on here of something that they have not said or done ???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast