+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11 pm after England beat Ukraine and Young Nudger is the main topic of conversation

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Unfortunately it has.
    You only have to look at comments on this thread - influenced by the other site - as they have said so in previous threads.

I can’t lay the blame at the door of the uneducated on the other site - the vile cowardly people that post without one shred of evidence.
    The responsibility for those hateful posts lies with Paul Gallagher (Gally) who operates the other site.
    He is allowing false (libellous?) accusations to be viewed for days / weeks on that site.
    Accusations made just on hearsay ……. not one bit of evidence has been shown where I have said I HATE another group.
    Why? Because there isn’t any.

As things stand now - what’s to stop anyone on that site accusing someone on here of something that they have not said or done ???
    BTW …. that’s my last word on this topic.

Really? Cos I'm positive in a month or two's time you'll be back telling everyone someone's talking about you again on another site, and once again we'll have the whole story told again. I, for one, am getting fed up of the same thread being repeated by you in different guises. I rarely go on the other site, usually only when it's a transfer window to see if they've heard summat we haven't and not once, on any thread I've read, have you been mentioned.
    You seem, in my opinion, to want people on here to agree with you and go defend your honour on BBS, but seeing as none of us really go there much it's unlikely to happen I'm afraid.
    No-one, apart from yourself, has influenced me in writing this.

Quote Originally Posted by fantykestic View Post
    Really? Cos I'm positive in a month or two's time you'll be back telling everyone someone's talking about you again on another site, and once again we'll have the whole story told again. I, for one, am getting fed up of the same thread being repeated by you in different guises. I rarely go on the other site, usually only when it's a transfer window to see if they've heard summat we haven't and not once, on any thread I've read, have you been mentioned.
    You seem, in my opinion, to want people on here to agree with you and go defend your honour on BBS, but seeing as none of us really go there much it's unlikely to happen I'm afraid.
    No-one, apart from yourself, has influenced me in writing this.
    ☆☆☆☆☆

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123