+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11 pm after England beat Ukraine and Young Nudger is the main topic of conversation

11 pm after England beat Ukraine and Young Nudger is the main topic of conversation

…… on the BBS.
    England get through to the semi finals and Young Nudger is the prime topic.

Why ???
    Because 6 months ago or was it as long as a year ago (?) I tried to have a grown up conversation about people that are often labelled racist.

I said this …
    As a student at Sheffield Uni (mid 1990s) who had anthropology modules - the word Negro was regularly used in lectures.
    Negro was considered one of the 3 primary races in the world.

Also - people of a certain age that sometimes use offensive words (that I wouldn’t use) are not always racist.
    Also - (playing devil’s advocate) If P…I is deemed unacceptable …. why is labelling someone a Brit acceptable ?
    These were topics for discussion.
    What I received was hatred.
    Basically because they didnt understand or accept that race issues were something that could be debated.
    I’m quite open to debating all sorts of issues.
    I can openly have a debate about race - because I’m secure in the knowledge I’m not a racist.

However…… the far left cancel culture is still going strong on the BBS.
    They continue to accuse me of being a racist …… but they have NEVER EVER produced any proof.
    Not hearsay …….. if there is evidence then show that evidence.
    Come on BBS ….. produce it.
    LOL !!! ….. I know they can’t.
    Cos there ain’t any.

If they knew my background they would realise how ridiculous and stupid their accusations were.
    One poster on BBS suggesting today that I’m also homophobic.
    Hahahaha.
    Absolutely incredible - what a load of sh@ite.

I know people read both message boards and I hope what I have written here is picked up on by the BBS ……. but the important point here is this …… If people on here read the BBS - could you PLEASE ignore the slanderous comments on there.
    As I’ve said previously - the BBS is a disgrace to Barnsley Football Club.

Yes - I know I should ignore it.
    But who can ignore a torrent of lies ???

For goodness sake Nudger just let it go ehh, because I'm sure we're all sick of hearing this sort of thing about the Bbs on here now.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    For goodness sake Nudger just let it go ehh, because I'm sure we're all sick of hearing this sort of thing about the Bbs on here now.
    How do yer think I feel ???
    Don’t yer think I’m sick of it ???

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Yes I'm sure you are and I would be as well of course. But I'm not sure what you expect any of us to do about it when you bring it up on here.

…… on the BBS.

Why ???
    Because 6 months ago or was it as long as a year ago (?) I tried to have a grown up conversation about people that are often labelled racist.

I said this …
    As a student at Sheffield Uni (mid 1990s) who had anthropology modules - the word Negro was regularly used in lectures.

Also - people of a certain age that sometimes use offensive words (that I wouldn’t use) are not always racist.
    Also - (playing devil’s advocate) If P…I is deemed unacceptable …. why is labelling someone a Brit acceptable ?
    Basically because they didnt understand or accept that race issues were something that could be debated.
    I can openly have a debate about race - because I’m secure in the knowledge I’m not a racist.

They continue to accuse me of being a racist …… but they have NEVER EVER produced any proof.
    Cos there ain’t any.

If they knew my background they would realise how ridiculous and stupid their accusations were.
    Hahahaha.

I know people read both message boards and I hope what I have written here is picked up on by the BBS ……. but the important point here is this …… If people on here read the BBS - could you PLEASE ignore the slanderous comments on there.

To be fair YN, we, as a society, have come a long way with regards race relations. I think back to the 70s and 80s and there was blatant, in your face, racism. That's gone in the main, but there are still issues.

My home town (Rovrum) has always (in my lifetime) had a large Asian community (Kashmiri) and the relations have always been good (in my time). The Kashmiri food is awesome. But in the last decade Rotherham MBC has taken Govt. Subsidies in order to take lots of refugees/Asylum seekers. At first it was Kosovans and now Romas. They're nearly all housed in Eastwood village but it's had the effect of turning it a ghetto. The race relations down there are toxic. I mean really bad. And the worse dynamic is between the Kashmiris and the Roma community. Honestly mate, it's a no go zone.

Having said that I'm uncomfortable with the modern day phenomenon of treading on eggshells for fear of causing offense and I hate the "cancel culture" thing which seems to be becoming more prevalent. Why can't we have differing opinions, debate them, and if no common ground is reach just agree to disagree?

Ps, great result tonight 👍😀

I know what you’re trying to say nudger, in the past I’ve tried to have similar conversations myself but never in print because it sometimes can be difficult get your true personality into a post on a forum and it can come across in the wrong manner, it’s much better to save these topics face to face preferably over a pint.

i think your loving every single letter from the alphabet that written about you and your lapping it up.

even on ere you post crap people respond and your loving it you couldnt care if its nasty or kind it puts you in the spotlight getting banned off bbs really put the self love in the closet so you come on ere.

just for once stop fetching your bbs problems over here im sure we couldnt give a flying 1234 about your woes.

…… on the BBS.

Why ???

I said this …

Cos there ain’t any.

Hahahaha.

Av telled em before leave him alone he cant defend himself.i ignore mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes I'm sure you are and I would be as well of course. But I'm not sure what you expect any of us to do about it when you bring it up on here.
    Hes asked to pls ignore it it would drive me barmy.he cant defend his sen on there, still goin on abart him.could be a form of bullying if you ask me.

Suggest you arrange to see your lawyer YN that you have mentioned you have on more than one occasion. He will tell you to stop discussing the subject in question in public whilst he does the required for you. This will allow us all some peace on this subject which is so close to your heart that you keep bringing it up on this forum, but you cannot remember when it actually took place.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast