+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2021 PL - Fixture for Sunday July 11th

(Game 51) Italy 2 v 0 England

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    (Game 51) Italy 1-1 England. England to win after 90 mins.

Tough call for me but with Kuipers the Dutch referee who in total he has shown 10 yellow cards in his three fixtures as the man in the middle I fear the worst and the French staff I work with hope he doesn't ruin the flow of the game to much.

Prior to the Euros he was also in charge of Manchester City’s Champions League victory over PSG, where Angel Di Maria was shown a red card and six further players saw yellow. PSG midfielder Marco Verratti who will be in Italy’s line-up in the final accused Kuipers of swearing at him.
    So Kuipers will be joined at Sunday’s final by Dutch assistants Sander van Roekel and Erwin Zeinstra, while Carlos Del Cerro Grande (Spain) will be fourth official.

Strangely the video assistant referee (VAR) role has been assigned to Bastian Dankert (Germany), and he will be accompanied by Pol van Boekel (Netherlands), Christian Gittelmann and Marco Fritz (both Germany). Juan Carlos Yuste Jiménez (Spain) completes the line-up as assistant reserve referee.

Reads like an EU conspiracy in the officials department - I am struggling to think how this will go - even in the amateur dramatics side of the game it is hard to call.

Italy v England 1 1
    England to win in extra time

England to win 1 - 0

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    England to win 1 - 0
    In all honesty, that was the score I've been thinking is fairly likely.

However, as much in the interest that there be some separation at the end of this competition as anything else, I'll go

1-1 with England ultimately the winners

(Couldn't stomach putting Italy down!)

Italy 1 - 3 England
    Seeing as its the last match, Channel Cherry is making some predictions:
    1. Harry Kane to score
    2. England will score from a penalty
    3. Kalvin Phillips will get a yellow card
    4. Grealish will fall on the wembley pitch 3 times.

(Game 51) Italy v England 1 - 3

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    In all honesty, that was the score I've been thinking is fairly likely.

However, as much in the interest that there be some separation at the end of this competition as anything else, I'll go

1-1 with England ultimately the winners

(Couldn't stomach putting Italy down!)

I thought of putting 1 - 0 and Italy to win - guess it could go either way, just hope it's a good game with no theatrical displays but guess that's a lot to ask of either side.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Italy 1 - 3 England
    Seeing as its the last match, Channel Cherry is making some predictions:
    1. Harry Kane to score
    2. England will score from a penalty
    3. Kalvin Phillips will get a yellow card
    4. Grealish will fall on the wembley pitch 3 times.
    You extended your odds with no 4. Apparently he was subbed in the last game because he new where the fresh batteries were for the laser pen.

0 - 2 Italy

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)