+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NHS workers and R.U.F.C

NHS workers and R.U.F.C

Is our club going to honour our NHS workers at our first home game especially our NHS season ticket holders????? personally i havnt seen anything about this but i apologise if ive missed something has ive spent a lot of time away from home in the last few months. Can anyone throw some light on the matter. UTM

My hands have only just recovered from the clapping, they get priority everything and 10% off everything...lets move on

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    My hands have only just recovered from the clapping, they get priority everything and 10% off everything...lets move on
    Sorry if ive upset you owd cock it was a genuine question NOT a begging letter, SARCASTIC 2HAT, and i wont wait for the MODS to ban me if thats the attitude of so called millers fans that will be my last post GOODBYE and GOOD RIDDENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Sorry if ive upset you owd cock it was a genuine question NOT a begging letter, SARCASTIC 2HAT, and i wont wait for the MODS to ban me if thats the attitude of so called millers fans that will be my last post GOODBYE and GOOD RIDDENCE.
    Don't be drawn mate, tha to old in tooth to be taken in, keep posting Archie

The only people gm will clap is anybody from the tory govt. He dunt do clapping for deserving folk.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    The only people gm will clap is anybody from the tory govt. He dunt do clapping for deserving folk.
    I think the point is that there are many other professions and workers that kept the country running during the covid crisis that aren't NHS

Even then 90% of NHS staff weren't front line so it had next to no effect on their work practices or pressure on their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I think the point is that there are many other professions and workers that kept the country running during the covid crisis that aren't NHS

Even then 90% of NHS staff weren't front line so it had next to no effect on their work practices or pressure on their job.
    That’s true and my son worked all through it in and out of peoples house (he that quite a good bonus)
    But there’s also them that did their very best and under extreme pressure trying to save lives and they deserve much more than a pat on back and let’s not forget the vaccine people, without them we’d still be in lockdown

Well done all and well done England squad and the people for donating the money

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    That’s true and my son worked all through it in and out of peoples house (he that quite a good bonus)
    But there’s also them that did their very best and under extreme pressure trying to save lives and they deserve much more than a pat on back and let’s not forget the vaccine people, without them we’d still be in lockdown

Well done all and well done England squad and the people for donating the money

Spot on . My mate delivers food all around the country and did through out the pandemic . A big shout to all.. Oh Come on England

Yes a well done from me but it's hard distinguishing true philanthropic acts from those that are trying to get positive PR whilst off setting their donation against tax.

Yes there was a lot of key workers in many areas and if involved in education people working for the children of key workers so they could go about there job.also alot of people not furloughed and doing there normal job and normal hours and more without very little to look forward to in there downtime time with everything shut and very little happening to look forward to and keep spirits up……it effected us all,is anyone going to replace my dented sauce pan and bent spatula………no thought not.!.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast