+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 attempts on goal, only 2 on target .

Nothing Changes-Southgate accepts the inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Thoroughly decent man.I do not think he is intelligent at all Army.He had two very easy draws and the first time they came up against a good team they lost.The FA definitely love him though.The acceptable face of failure.
    Personally I am glad its over.

England Team/Southgate,over hyped by the media and pundits (Failed Managers for most part) plus of course Ian Wright!
    Lucky against Denmark, and whilst I wasn't going to be too critical following the Croatia farce; history repeats itself once again last night.
    Changes too little.too late and the performance in the penalties left me speechless.
    One thing stands out for me however over a number of games-England do not have a Captain-Kane doesn't come close.
    The team needs some discipline and leadership (not sure where from with the current crop) but the sight of Rashford doing his "Strictly" impression for the penalty was frankly pathetic!
    No excuses for the morons to spew abuse in social media or wreck Leicester Square, but he (and he wasn't alone) were embarrassing.
    Anyone daring to criticise however is accused of racist undertones.
    Rashford looked like he was trying to be clever and make a fool of the Italian goalkeeper-well it didnt work!

Quote Originally Posted by DownThePlughole66 View Post
    Personally I am glad its over.

England Team/Southgate,over hyped by the media and pundits (Failed Managers for most part) plus of course Ian Wright!
    Lucky against Denmark, and whilst I wasn't going to be too critical following the Croatia farce; history repeats itself once again last night.
    Changes too little.too late and the performance in the penalties left me speechless.
    One thing stands out for me however over a number of games-England do not have a Captain-Kane doesn't come close.
    The team needs some discipline and leadership (not sure where from with the current crop) but the sight of Rashford doing his "Strictly" impression for the penalty was frankly pathetic!
    No excuses for the morons to spew abuse in social media or wreck Leicester Square, but he (and he wasn't alone) were embarrassing.
    Anyone daring to criticise however is accused of racist undertones.
    Rashford looked like he was trying to be clever and make a fool of the Italian goalkeeper-well it didnt work!
    Exactly DTP.You are forever hearing that Southgate will protect his players from the media. Phook me what is he a phookin babysitter.They are that much up each others jacksys if there was a captain who screamed at the players then he would be criticised for being too harsh on his team mates.Pathetic.

Wink

Exactly DTP.You are forever hearing that Southgate will protect his players from the media. Phook me what is he a phookin babysitter.They are that much up each others jacksys if there was a captain who screamed at the players then he would be criticised for being too harsh on his team mates.Pathetic.
    The trouble is Claret he would then be suspended for "bullying" and then sent on some course by the FA or even worse UEFA.
    Worse still,it would likely be a course covering something like "BinaryNonGender" appreciation followed by six months re-education in China for anger management

The trouble is Claret he would then be suspended for "bullying" and then sent on some course by the FA or even worse UEFA.
    Worse still,it would likely be a course covering something like "BinaryNonGender" appreciation followed by six months re-education in China for anger management
    Probably would be hauled over the coals. You should try training recruits in the modern Armed Forces in this country nowadays. Treading on egg shells is the name of the game and you wonder why you see things like those idiots in Leicester Square and storming the gates at Wembley causing mayhem -----it is quite simply the breakdown in society which is being presided over because people are scared to fight against it because they will be given a label. It is all pathetic but it ain't going to get any better, in spite of all the good people, both young and old, who walk this earth!

Three kids should not have been subjected to that kind of pressure by Southgate, who having lived through the experience really should have known better.

And once and for all can we end this nonsense about the colour of a person's skin?

We have supposed to have moved on from the behaviour of chimpanzees who would deface the image of an England footballer, who tries every day in the most practical way possible to end food poverty for the children of Manchester.

I agree with you totally on that subject BT ,but whilst we are on the subject (irrelevant what we think of BFC/its board/recruitment etc) of food poverty, lets not forget the fantastic work that BFC in the community and beyond do, supplying more than 10,000 meals to the local community and 650 breakfasts to children who would otherwise go without too.
    Sad times for many people through no fault of their own-in 2021 no one should have to go hungry in this country.

but whilst we are on the subject (irrelevant what we think of BFC/its board/recruitment etc) of food poverty, lets not forget the fantastic work that BFC in the community and beyond do, supplying more than 10,000 meals to the local community and 650 breakfasts to children who would otherwise go without too.
    Sad times for many people through no fault of their own-in 2021 no one should have to go hungry in this country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)