+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Media team forgot their password?

Media team forgot their password?

First day back for pre season and not a peep from the media team, not even the usual Monday morning lifeline tweet...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    First day back for pre season and not a peep from the media team, not even the usual Monday morning lifeline tweet...
    Maybe booked it off if on the beers last night. Would love to see the new kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    Maybe booked it off if on the beers last night. Would love to see the new kit.
    It feels like a unofficial bank holiday today. Everything a bit half-paced, half-arsed.

Where are our signings!!! Nobody is really doing much business in the Conference...it seems to be a slow pace this year. I hope we have cast the net to Scotland and Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Where are our signings!!! Nobody is really doing much business in the Conference...it seems to be a slow pace this year. I hope we have cast the net to Scotland and Ireland.
    I suspect the game at the weekend will have a hell of a lot of trialists at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I suspect the game at the weekend will have a hell of a lot of trialists at this rate
    I hope not, most trialists (not loanees) are usually poor.

I have got my ticket for Coalville so would like to see a few more new faces by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    It feels like a unofficial bank holiday today. Everything a bit half-paced, half-arsed.
    It's a direct continuation of England's second half performance!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    It's a direct continuation of England's second half performance!
    Hahaha, great post

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    I hope not, most trialists (not loanees) are usually poor.
    This. I can’t remember many triallists who went on to enjoy a successful career at Notts, and you’d think the whole stats-based approach would negate the need for them these days.

If we’re planning to sign a few loanees this summer, I guess those generally happen closer to the start of the season (unless a player is young and isn’t seen as a first team prospect yet by the parent club - but they’re probably the most hit-and-miss signings).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast