+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: BK Häcken Match Thread & Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Idiots like him are why we'll not get out of this quick
    Just hide under your bed, thats the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Shut up idiota!!

So your ok if we have a covid cases linked to our game tomorrow? Moron!!

If this is all were going to talk about on this thread then f u c k this for a game of soldiers!!

I honestly don't know how the game is going to pan out. Folk say we should be too strong for them. That's as may be but i feel we are under prepared in terms of games played and being too strong for them is no substitute for game time.

So your ok if we have a covid cases linked to our game tomorrow? Moron!!
    Maybe we better not have any fans at all then as the tests are less than accurate ?

You maybe want to think about things before you start lobbing the moron insults?

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I honestly don't know how the game is going to pan out. Folk say we should be too strong for them. That's as may be but i feel we are under prepared in terms of games played and being too strong for them is no substitute for game time.
    Same here. There a very decent team we some internationals in there ranks, and there bound to be sharper.. I fear we might lose by the odd goal over the 2 legs.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I worry about this game, i am not convinced with Glass, hopefully he proves me wrong.

Enjoy the game, i look forward to everyone being back again.

Maybe we better not have any fans at all then as the tests are less than accurate ?

You maybe want to think about things before you start lobbing the moron insults?
    The tests are not less than accurate there 99.9% accurate if there done right!

The tests are not less than accurate there 99.9% accurate if there done right!
    Just about the survival rate percentage of covid then?

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast