+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: BK Häcken Match Thread & Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    I like him. He’s daft as a brush and not the most eloquent of orators but there’s actually some insight in what he says and he’s ultimately entertaining.

Each to their own.
    ^^^This^^^

I thought he was quite entertaining. Like Yogi Hughes on speed.

Not really a fan of him using the word ‘we’ in reference to AFC though

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Not really a fan of him using the word ‘we’ in reference to AFC though
    I thought that was a bit strange. He was decent enough but he did turn Aberdeen down for Gretna. I wonder how much they were paying him?

That aside he was doing my head in. It was about half way through the 2nd half until I figured out who he was.

His abysmal & truly embarrassing patter took the show to a new level TBF
    Unfortunately I could still hear the bloke with the sound turned off.
    Last edited by Jussi; 23-07-2021 at 09:05 AM.

Well I was absolutely delighted with last night. The result and performance far exceeded my hopes and expectations. Like others groaned out loud when I saw he was playing. He played very well though and looked leaner and fitter and playing further up the park. Good to see the team pressing for more all the time. A very welcome and pleasant change. Good to be back in the ground. A bit of a farce getting in, missed the kick off despite being in a queue on fecking King Street within my alotted time. Few beers in the Pitt Bar before hand too and back down to Glasgow by quarter to one this morning. Keep it up lads and my pessism will soon evaporate.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    I thought that was a bit strange. He was decent enough but he did turn Aberdeen down for Gretna. I wonder how much they were paying him?

That aside he was doing my head in. It was about half way through the 2nd half until I figured out who he was.
    My recollection is that Gretna matched our offer, but on a two-year contract rather than our one-year contract. He said he wanted to bide here, but needed the security of a contract. Then he moved to QoS and did us, even scoring the first goal, along with Budgie and McFarlane, in the 2008 cup semi, the angriest I’ve ever felt after a match, even more so than after the 78-79 League Cup final.

Tosher was ace. Up at the Matty all night with Mrs Tosher as she delivered young Tosher, hame to change his claes, tells Caldo he’s fine to play, and scored the winner against the ersatz, pretendy, plastic, artificial, illegitimate idiot sons of crack whores’ crack whore daughters begotten in incestuous coition with their fathers/uncles/brothers, media-darling Jute w@nkers.

http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...5&squad=Senior

He can refer to Aberdeen as ‘we’ in perpetuity plus stoppage time for that afternoon alone.

As someone once said on here years and years ago, “Yas min, Tosher min”.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    He can refer to Aberdeen as ‘we’ in perpetuity plus stoppage time for that afternoon alone.
    Possibly, once he has laser surgery on the hun tattoo. Not before

Possibly, once he has laser surgery on the hun tattoo. Not before
    They’re deid. I don’t care.

So’s Thatcher but I wouldn’t get a tattoo of her on ma @rse

So’s Thatcher but I wouldn’t get a tattoo of her on ma @rse
    Hmm. So " Toshie " has a deidCo tattoo on his erse ?

Appropriate .........

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast