Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
And as I said in a previous post why should I have to take a lateral flow test anyway. I don't need to take one to enter anywhere else. It's not law. Only us and sevco trying to enforce a completely pointless exercise. Look at BBC Scotland reporting team who flew to Japan. All tested negative despite numerous tests but now forced to isolate for 14 days because someone on the flight tested positive. But athletes who paid the same money for these PCR tests and tested negative don't have to isolate. Fathom that one out. What's the point of jabs and negative tests if you still have to isolate but others because they are "athletes" don't.
Too much in there.
I’ll take the test and if positive (although I’m confident of being negative) I won’t go and watch the game at home.
Why? Because I don’t want to be an arse that is the link to an outbreak at the stadium and puts at risk of higher allocations in the coming games.

I’m willing to play the game in order to hasten a quicker return to normality, well as far as we’re going to get to