+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: BK Häcken Match Thread & Roll Call

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - Richard Donald Upper

Pre - going far work straight for a pre-match meal

Post - Driving home.

Prediction - 2-1 Nae convinced they’re great at crosses. Considine to get the first face a corner, JET or Hedges to get the other one

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Which of course is why the whole thing is a load of b0ll0cks.
    Any sensible fan will do the test properly, get the result and forego if it is positive.
    Why would you be an arse otherwise?

I’m a romper room doo bee
    A doo bee all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I’m a romper room doo bee
    A doo bee all day long.
    **** sake, how old are you? Surprised that’s been caught in the internet.
    There’s things you break the rules for and there are things you comply with.
    You got to be a right selfish **** to test positive and say **** it, I want to put the club and fellow dandies at risk by nae isolating.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    The QR code doesn't tell the T&T people if your test is positive or negative though. The person at home passes on that information. So essentially your LFT result is what you say it is? That's if you decide to actually do it. Could just scan the QR code and tell them it was negative without taking the test.
    Thanks, that'll do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Any sensible fan will do the test properly, get the result and forego if it is positive.
    Why would you be an arse otherwise?
    If the millions of brain washed people keep going along with this crap we ain't getting anywhere. i also have no intention of wearing a mask inside the stadium while i'm outside. Utter nonsence.

And as I said in a previous post why should I have to take a lateral flow test anyway. I don't need to take one to enter anywhere else. It's not law. Only us and sevco trying to enforce a completely pointless exercise. Look at BBC Scotland reporting team who flew to Japan. All tested negative despite numerous tests but now forced to isolate for 14 days because someone on the flight tested positive. But athletes who paid the same money for these PCR tests and tested negative don't have to isolate. Fathom that one out. What's the point of jabs and negative tests if you still have to isolate but others because they are "athletes" don't.

You got to be a right selfish **** to test positive and say **** it, I want to put the club and fellow dandies at risk by nae isolating.
    Ok i test negative in the car on the way up but my mate in the back seat tests positive. Am I going to say oh well crap i really need to isolate now and can't go in. Get a grip.

Completely pointless to insist on pretend tests that don’t work anyway and are easily bypassed.
    It should be entry for the vaccinated only, and 20,000 of them at that.

Just an aside, I know a bloke who’s accepted corporate hospitality tomorrow.

They’ll be in a room getting rat arsed, laughing, blethering, enjoying themselves.

Then they’ll go to their socially distanced seats, put on a mask and watch the game.

That’s rules for you……..as I said, b0ll0cks.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    If the millions of brain washed people keep going along with this crap we ain't getting anywhere. i also have no intention of wearing a mask inside the stadium while i'm outside. Utter nonsence.
    I’d agree with you. The seating is all “socially distanced” and limited by the group that you applied for.
    I see no issue wearing a mask while entering and then taking off at your seat (that’s what you do in a restaurant indoors anyway)

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast