+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: BK Häcken Match Thread & Roll Call

To all who are going tonight, our club we love have asked supporters to ware a mask so just f u c k i n g ware one!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    To all who are going tonight, our club we love have asked supporters to ware a mask so just f u c k i n g ware one!
    Even if it is a complete waste of time, do what you're told, it's not like you're at Wimbledon or anything.

Edit: I was always one of the worst spellers I knew, it used to drive my Father wild.
    Now I'm among the best, without having to improve in the slightest.

Oot.

0-0 same old sh1t differnet day, then beaten 2 or 3 nil over there next week.

Think Neeps wine is going to be on a rollover.

Ach

HAPPY NEW SEASON everyone.

or Mmmmph mumble mmmmmph if you're wearing a mask.

It is a load of sh*t but I've had a a swab up my nose this morning and I'm sure I can put up with a mask for a bit longer.

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - UDD

Pre - Finishing work

Post - Home-ish

Prediction - Quietly confident, 2-0 with a goal each half.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It is a load of sh*t but I've had a a swab up my nose this morning and I'm sure I can put up with a mask for a bit longer.

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - UDD

Pre - Finishing work

Post - Home-ish

Prediction - Quietly confident, 2-0 with a goal each half.
    That's the spirit Mondo *fist bump*

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Where to start with those figures

Going by your figures COVID more deadly than Spanish Flu was.
    Not my figures, taken from the Coronavirus Worldometer and a snapshot for those dates to reflect the percentages
    Overall, the UK has a death percentage of 2.32% and likely to trend lower as increased vaccinations help

I’ll not go further an question your stats for the Spanish Flu as I believe that to be a failed deflection

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not my figures, taken from the Coronavirus Worldometer and a snapshot for those dates to reflect the percentages
    Overall, the UK has a death percentage of 2.32% and likely to trend lower as increased vaccinations help

I’ll not go further an question your stats for the Spanish Flu as I believe that to be a failed deflection

The reality is that nobody will ever know the true survivability rate for a couple of reasons. Firstly for the May/June period that you quote the number of people with covid will have been enormously understated as the number of people being tested for covid was severely restricted due to lack of testing facilities/equipment. Secondly ever since day one of covid, whenever that really was, the fact that you can have covid with no symptoms means that huge numbers of people will be missing from the positive test case numbers if they are not subject to routine/mandatory tests.

So given we will know with reasonable accuracy the number of deaths from covid, but that the number of positive cases are hugely understated all we really know is that the death rate will be significantly less than the actual published figures. I'm not belittling the tragedy that covid has become, for so many different reasons, but just cautioning about quoting published figures as gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    The reality is that nobody will ever know the true survivability rate for a couple of reasons. Firstly for the May/June period that you quote the number of people with covid will have been enormously understated as the number of people being tested for covid was severely restricted due to lack of testing facilities/equipment. Secondly ever since day one of covid, whenever that really was, the fact that you can have covid with no symptoms means that huge numbers of people will be missing from the positive test case numbers if they are not subject to routine/mandatory tests.

So given we will know with reasonable accuracy the number of deaths from covid, but that the number of positive cases are hugely understated all we really know is that the death rate will be significantly less than the actual published figures. I'm not belittling the tragedy that covid has become, for so many different reasons, but just cautioning about quoting published figures as gospel.
    We know with reasonable accuracy the number of deaths of people with Covid not directly from Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    You want to be like a tim? Hell why not a hun! ffs, there not using a face mask so I dont want to 😭😭 childish pish!
    As usual - you completely miss the point...

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast