+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting line up v Watford (Bit of fun)

Starting line up v Watford (Bit of fun)

Leaving out Jack for obvious reasons!

................Martynez

Cash..............................Targett
    ...........Konsa..........Mings

.....................Naka

..........MaGinn..........Buendia

Traore..............................Bailey

.....................Watkins

Ok but i think Grealish will stay

Martinez
    Cash Konza Mings Target
    Nakamba McGinn
    Bailey Buendier Young
    Watkins

I think Traore is nursing and injury but i would start him if hes fit and put Young at left back. Young being on free kicks puts him ahead of target for me.

Targett is our number 1 left back, Young is a wing back so unless smith changes formation, its the bench for me or up front!

How quick things can change. Im guessing Ings will start.

Martinez
    Cash Konza Mings Targett
    Nakamba McGinn
    Buendier
    Bailey Ings Watkins

Dont ask me what formation.

I think smith will start with gaz cos traore has been injured n not figured in pre season n also I wonder whether young might start ? Be harsh on target tbh as he was pretty consistent last season and really impressed eh but young has started both the friendlies although guess we can’t read to much into that

Dont think Deano will feel the need to have Naka holding midfield against Watford (rightly or not),

Emi 1
    Cash Konsa Mings Targett
    SJM Emi 2 Ashley
    Bailey Ings Watkins
    Naka in for Ashley against the "stronger" sides, Luis and Sanson interchangeable in midfield depending on injuries etc, plus Chucky and the rest for 70 minute subs.

Emi
    C/K/M/T
    Nakamba
    Buendia/SJM/Sanson or Ramsey (Bailey has to quarantine so won't have trained?)
    Ings/Watkins (possibly Young if Watkins not passed fit)

Hearing great things about Nakamba's progress - confidence high and looking good.

Going on availability, and the need for cool heads, away, against a confident newly-promoted side, I think that he'll go;

Martinez

Cash Konsa Mings Targett

SJM Nakamba

Young Buendia Watkins

Ings

Looks good to me EXV....👍

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)