+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Livingston away

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I considered us Euro Heavyweights.
    That's when we had managerial doping.
    Well that and the rest weren't on financial doping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    100%

The trajectory we are on inevitable leads to a real doing against a decent side. No one could have complained if the bottom team had won 3-0 the other day.

I hope Glass can avoid this . time will tell.
    Behave yourself, Livingston were garbage as well.

What Saturday showed us was what we all know, which is our strength in depth is almost non-existent. Starting without the spine of the team (Brown, Ferguson, Ramirez), combined with a dodgy central defense makes a huge difference to us. We have 3 weeks left to fix that or else we will see more displays like Saturday once injuries/suspensions to key players kick in as they inevitably will

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Behave yourself, Livingston were garbage as well.

What Saturday showed us was what we all know, which is our strength in depth is almost non-existent. Starting without the spine of the team (Brown, Ferguson, Ramirez), combined with a dodgy central defense makes a huge difference to us. We have 3 weeks left to fix that or else we will see more displays like Saturday once injuries/suspensions to key players kick in as they inevitably will
    Yes. That`s better.

I imagine we will soon see Gallacher paired with McCrorie , which woud give us a quicker player to help play us out of defence faster .

Midfield ? If we get a decent bid for Ferguson , and he`s off I`d imagine Glass will move Ojo into the middle. He`s not really suited to being out wide left , is he ? Or McGeoch gets played in there.

We definitely need another striker. Wonder why we`ve not seen Ruth tried out ?

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    I dont think anyone has ever considered our beloved Dons Euro heavyweights.
    I think in 1983 when we won the ECWC (beating Real Madrid, Bayern & Hamburg) and the Super Cup and were rated 1st in the European team ratings we were considered European heavyweights.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456