+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Rangers (h)

The New Rangers (h)

Would like to see Chalmers Mochrie and Hoti in the side today. I won't buy into the thinking that if we get a serious doing it will dent their confidence.

If he puts out the Pittodrie side again with Edwards out of position my fears about our manager will be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Would like to see Chalmers Mochrie and Hoti in the side today. I won't buy into the thinking that if we get a serious doing it will dent their confidence.

If he puts out the Pittodrie side again with Edwards out of position my fears about our manager will be correct.
    Agreed. If he puts out that team and we take a hiding, well, I can almost hear the boos from here.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post

Think Hoti has a knock, but agree and really hoping that we at least see Mochrie and Chalmers. Freeman too as he looked excellent in the cup games.

Yes agree, it's time to unleash the shed siblings

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Yes agree, it's time to unleash the shed siblings
    Can't see it and I'm not sure this is the right match for it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Can't see it and I'm not sure this is the right match for it anyway.
    There wont be too many chances for them to come in to a game against Rangers, lower attendence, fans happy to be back and delighted to see them on the pitch. Its probably as good a time as any to bring them in and we have nothing to lose as we know the team of last week will lose

Tony hoping and praying the fans don't let Mr Ogren know what they think of his Sporting Director.I think Tam and Tony will go with their tried and trusted today.

I am going for 0-4 and bottom of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Tony hoping and praying the fans don't let Mr Ogren know what they think of his Sporting Director.I think Tam and Tony will go with their tried and trusted today.

I am going for 0-4 and bottom of the league.
    I think it'll be tight, like last season at Tannadice. My predictions are ****e though so you're probably right. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think it'll be tight, like last season at Tannadice. My predictions are ****e though so you're probably right. 😂
    Score predictions are as follows

GB 0-4
    Me 0-2
    JimJam 0-3
    Arab1970 0-2
    Altan 1-1
    the_arab 0-3
    Offshore 0-5
    ScotinUSA 1-3
    tHeArAb 0-6
    AngusArab 0-4

So 2 out of 10 posters think we might manage a goal 😒

Bookies out here have us at 10/1 and huns at 1/8, with a spread like that its seems to be a no brainer......

Couldn't get the volume on the famous edged first half interview, but the movement of the face was a man out of depth, know he is going and what the fruck is happening around me.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)